[ P ] The Hero.

"I DON'T WANT TO KEEP DOING THIS!! I don't wanna keep going.."  A tired voice yelled, sounding desprite and genuine.  and "LET ME DIE!... Please.." Ranboo, the guy, cried loudly.

"Strong words from our hero.. He'd rather QUIT than keep going." The voice replied back to the live stream that was going faster than a lighting bolt striking the ground. "Keep entertaining you! The masses," Ranboo cried softly. "What do we think about that, audience? Has he earned his rest?" The voice chucked. "Or do we want to see him play again?" Ranboo cried louder.

"I-I can't live with this.." He wined softly. "I saw everything." He said in a serious clear voice. "I saw everything.." His voice lowered. "Just let me die.." In the middle of speaking the voice cut him off.

"And you'll see so much more.." The voice said.

"No.. No... No.. Please.. Just let me die.." His breathing got heavier and heavier. 

"Well, it seems like the audience has made their descion, Ranboo." The voice said. Ranboo, softly crying shook his head.

"No..." He said quietly.

"The audience has voted for you to die." He said. 

I shook my head, right before he pushed the the button, I darted and pushed him to the ground. Guess that was enough to knock him out, I looked up and looked at Ranboo staring at me wide eyed. 

"We got to go dude!" I yelled untying the wires that he was tied to the wall with. He shook his head.

"Charlie?" He moved his arms to help remove the wires off him. "I thought.. I thought you died..?" He questioned me, well.. Until he looked down at my side to see it gushing down blood. His eyes widened. "Holy shit, Charlie!" He panicked and threw his swear at me and wrapped it around me after we got his lower body out of the wires. He looked at what he was tied up to.

"I was just in time.." I mumbled. I looked at Ranboo and he quickly gave me a huge hug, I stood there with a weak smile wrapping one arm around him to hold his jacket on my wound. He sniffled, was he... starting to cry? I wouldn't doubt it. 

I mean, I just saved his life just now.. A bunch of rando's voted for him to die. It's fucked. I hugged him back for a good few minutes as he pulled away.  He wiped off his face and smiled softly.

"Thank's.. I um.. Owe it.." He chuckled slightly.

"Nah, you we're about to die! You don't owe it." I smiled. He smiled back.

"We should um.. find a way out.." He said. I nodded..

"Sound's like a plan."