𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦

TOM CATCHES A COLD ON TOUR AND CATCHES THE READER OFF GUARD

FEM READER x TOM
——————_______—————_______

"Ma-..ma!" Toms low slightly whining voice echoed through our hotel room as he laid in the  double bed with his big hoodie and blanket over him.

He groaned furrowing his eyebrows. She let out a breathy giggle from the bathroom that connected to the bedroom. She slowly walked out the bathroom with a wet cold small rag folded together.

Tom smiled weakly at the site of his girlfriend taking care of him.

She gently sits down on the bed sitting next to him slowly placing the wet cold folded rag on his hot slightly sweaty forehead, he sighed in relief.

He flashed a toothy grin at her.

Tom sniffels a bit as he furrows his eyebrows, "can I have..tissue?" He asked weakly stretching out  his hand.

"Of course you can" she said standing up from sitting next to him. She walked over to the bathroom as she looked through the drawers taking out a tissue box.

She approached the bed again seeing Toms slightly red face. She sat next to him giving him a tissue as he used them slowly.

She stroked his black braids that laid over his shoulder, her fingers tracing over each braid. "You like?" Tom asks noticing her and looking up in approval since he got them a couple of days ago.

"I love." she said keeping her attention on the braids.

"How are you feeling, Tom?" She asks as her eyes now go to his dark brown doe eyes, one of her hands still caressing his braids.

"Horny...really fucking horny" he sighs groaning quietly with a small smirk.

She tilted her eyebrows raising slightly giving him a "are you serious" look as she giggles a bit. "Come on, you want me to feel better right?" Tom grins as she weakly reaches out caressing her sides.

"Your sick." She stared blankly "and I'm horny." Tom smirks and holds her hand trying to pull me on top of him.

"Tom. Your sick." I say as my face is serious looking down at him with furrowed brows."just sit on my face." Tom sates looking at me with no hesitation.

Tom and her would do many stuff in sex like bondage oral and new positions but she never thought Tom would request this, but it did get her turned on.

"But- I don't want to hurt you, your still sick." I say thinking about it as I sat on hips looking down at him smiling dumbly "you won't, you won't" her repeated caressing the outside of her thighs trying to bribe her.

His hands slowly moved from her thighs to her hips to her waist then her breasts as he bite his lip ring using his tongue to move it from side to side, it made her so turned on.

The way his lip ring moved made the heat between her legs increase making her try closing her legs around his waist making him smile wider.

TOMS hand starts needing her breasts gently but softy with his palm as he ears a soft moan from between her lips.

"Fine." She answers with a bit of need in her voice.

Tom immediately takes the rag of his fore head lifting her by her torso slowly taking off her white cream pajama shorts.

"Calm down Tom." She chuckles a bit as Toms eyes glisten with hunger and and need.

She's now left in her panties as he quickly sits up taking it off as she hears a rip "Tom!" She complains angrily but toms to drunk in pleasure to answer.

He carelessly grabs her waist pulling her as her heat hovers over his face, the side of her shins pressing against the sides of his head as his hands held her thighs.

She slowly lowered her self as she felt toms tounge stroking from the bottom of her pussy to her clit making her throw her head back moaning.

She grabbed the headboard and started grinding lightly on his face as Tom wasn't the happiest of her grinding herself he grabbed her thighs pulling her down on his face making her gasp as her whole body weight sat on his face.

He kept grabbing her thighs down leaving marks as his tongue entered her rapidly making her squirm a bit and moan loudly.

His lips latch itself around her clit sucking harshly like he was touch starved. He sucked harder as his tongue flicked her clit multiple times.

She whimpered loudly as her head fell back and her hands rested on his chest as her breathing became rapid.

Tom sticks his tongue in her and thrusts his tongue in her quickly as her breathing couldn't pick up. Her pussy clenched around his tongue as she could feel the know on her stomach start to form.

"Tom- I-" she whimpered breathing heavily as sweat drops fell from her forehead onto her sweaty perky breasts.

With one last flick against her clit, her oragsm came running down against his face quickly as the room filled with worn out heavy breaths.

She slowly got off his face sitting against the headboard trying to process what happens and recover from her Orgasm .

Tom looked at her smirking with her cum still on his lips, chin and cheek as he was about to make a dirty joke.

Before he could she grabbed a tissue paper wiping his lips cheek and chin giggling still a bit embarrassed.

"I told you you'd like it" Tom says Muffled as she kept wiping his face focused on getting all of her cum off of his face.

"But it taste so good" tom says jokingly a bit whiny as he complained that couldn't taste the cum that was wiped with the tissue.

She was still a bit shaky as Tom noticed he opened his arms making her crawl in his arms, he hugged her as tightly as he could since he was still a bit sick from his cold.

She lightly sniffels as toms head slightly perks up "did I get you sick?" He asks a bit mockingly.

"Oh shut up,"

————______———_____———____—
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON MY STORIES

IM KINDA SHIT AT WRITING SMUT STILL AND I DONT KNOW IF EVERYTHING IS ETITE BEACUSE THIS IS NOT PROOF READ🤞

WORD-COUNT:1061