Late to School

Tweek, the master of punctual inconsistency. Once again had missed his alarm clock, and he was therefore blissfully ignorant of the impending doom called "responsibility." In a blaze of panic, he decided to show off his acrobatic skills to probably any dead ghosts in his room by launching himself out of bed, completely disregarding the fact that his petite and miniature stature was not equipped for such daring activities.
          Though the laws of physics had a good chuckle at his expense, because he nearly shattered his delicate ankle upon impact.

With his ankle narrowly escaping a catastrophic fate, he yawned cutely, like the sound of an innocent kitten as he stretched his petite muscleless and frail arms out into the big world. He walked up towards his bedroom mirror, looking at his clear skin and big lips and glowing ocean blue orbs, along with his 2 inch waist and ginormous ass.

"I'm so ugly.." He sighed, hugging himself with his arms and screeching because he got frightened that it might've been a boney monster made out of metal straws; it was just his own arms.

"Tweek! Get down here now!!" Richard, Tweek's father yelled from downstairs.

Tweek quickly got dressed in a cute outfit before scurrying downstairs, it took about 5 minutes to completely get to the bottom floor because they lived in a mansion, but he managed to meet up with his neglectful father that for some reason is an alcoholic.. Anyway.

"Hey dad!" Tweek greeted, quickly stepping up to the toaster to grab the toast that had just popped out.

"Hello, neglected son! Here's an extra dose of questionable caffeine for your morning coffee. Hope it wakes you up!" Tweek's father says with a smile, handing over a thermos full of totally drinkable and safe coffee to his perfectly normal and okay son.

"Oh! Thank you dad! I don't know why this is considered questionable coffee but i'll drink it anyways!" Tweek said with a smile, gulping down the entire coffee in just a couple of seconds because of how skilled he is at increasing his risk of dementia.

"Why yes, ignored offspring! How generous of you to accept my suspicious brew with such gratitude. It warms my heart to see you drink my questionable coffee.. without question." Richard continues to say, rubbing both of his hands together like a fly as if planning something mischievous.

"Oh holy guacamole! I-I-I-I'm late f-for scho-o-o-o-ool!!" Tweek stuttered out because of how useless and autistic he is.

Tweek slipped the plain toast into his mouth that had no flavor or butter because he was so irritatingly white. As he ran out the front door, he was kicking the entire thing down with intense strength despite his concerning lack of muscle. His father, Richard yelled back at him to stop kicking down their doors and breaking through windows to get inside the house, but Tweek doesn't know how to open one because he's too stupid.

Sigh.. If only a big strong man would open and hold doors for me because i'm incapable of doing simple tasks.. Tweek thought to himself as he ran to school like a Japanese anime girl. (minus the titties)

As Tweek entered the school gates he couldn't help but feel insecure as he saw everyone walking around with friend-groups, Tweek didn't have any friends because he's a shy/quiet/small/clumsy/nerd and is always studying because of how much of a NERD he is. Tweek sigh's and clutches onto the amulet necklace around his neck that his mother gave to him before she died.

Sigh... I wish my mother wasn't so dead because my dad just so happens to be the type that converts to alcoholism as a coping mechanism...And he beats me..

Sighing for possibly the fifth time that day and gracefully ignoring the way people looked at him weirdly for doing so, he walked into his classroom. The teacher didn't even notice him walk in because of how small and petite he was as he made his way over to a nearby a window seat. Tweek sat down and started meaningfully glancing out the window, waiting for something to happen.