Chapter Two: Arriving in Forks

"We should settle down here in Forks and bring your pack here too. Trust me it'll be for the best, Alpha." 

"I don't have a pack, I'm not settling down here, and I'm not your Alpha Mason."

It was a longer drive to Forks than Miracle hoped it would be mainly because of the stops that Mason insisted they take. Maybe they should have flown there instead, she would occasionally wonder on the journey there and even now as Mason (it was his turn to drive) casually pulled into the Cullen's driveway. But then she would answer her own question, if they had she wouldn't have met the interesting individuals that were in each state they stopped in, nor would she have the amazing photos she took. 

There was one person who stood out the most, a witch named Morgaine Henderson. She was a powerful young witch with untapped potential. She was barely starting out and was eager to learn but her parents forbade her todo so believing it was evil. Just thinking about their comments made her blood boil. She remembered being centimeters away from ripping the man's throat out but was stopped by Morgaine herself, who loved him as her father. 

She didn't know why but she couldn't relate after all despite her father's faults he did love and support her even going as far as wanting to hear every detail of the trip whenever she called at their stops. It didn't matter to him how long the conversation was, the only thing that seemed to get him to stop talking would be either of/or both of their phones dying. He would rather talk to her than text, saying he wanted to hear her voice to hear that she was okay despite them both knowing that she was capable of protecting herself plus Mason was with her.

There was something about her that just ... drew Miracle into her. She felt bad about leaving her behind and there were times where Mason would have to convince her to turn back around and continue the drive to Forks (that could also be why it took so much longer to get to their destination), that they would see her again.

"Blondie better not say I stink." She heard Mason mumble under his breath as he turned the car off and handed Miracle her keys. Miracle snicked as she took her seatbelt off remembering the times that Rosalie would complain about Mason's "stench" and how she didn't know who smelled worse him or the "dogs" on the reservation, whoever or whatever they were. Rosalie would stop talking about them and Emmett was too busy laughing about his wife's comments to explain. 

"We both know she will." Miracle said with a sly grin, getting out of the car before closing the door, ignoring Mason's complaints after all it was his idea to come. She knew he was hoping to stay in a hotel but why stay in a hotel when they can stay with friends who are more than happy to allow them to stay? 

Miracle stretched and gave a satisfying sigh when she heard something pop. As she was doing this she could see Mason looking around at the woods out of the corner of her eye, he loved being in nature and she was sure he would be in them for long periods of time if he could. Smiling softly she started walking towards the door before rolling her eyes when he spoke while following behind her.   "We should settle down here in Forks and bring your pack here too. Trust me it'll be for the best, Alpha."

"I don't have a pack, I'm not settling down here, and I'm not your Alpha Mason."

~ A while before, inside of the Cullen house ~

Rosalie hummed softly to herself as she cleaned the spare bedroom. She had cleaned it already over thirty times but she wanted everything to be perfect! This has been the happiest she has been in years, ever since Bella came into their lives everything had changed for her family and she could only blame her and Edward who refused to listen to her. As she cleaned she thought about her sister Alice's vision.

Rosalie ignored everyone around her as she made a grocery list for Esme. She wanted to go but Esme insisted that she can go for her. She originally wasn't planning to tell anyone about Miracle and Mason coming but Emmett was too excited to keep his mouth shut about it and mentioned it while they were hunting. While Carlisle was disappointed that she didn't tell them immediately, he said that they could come and stay for a while. 

She rolled her eyes again as she thought about it. She didn't need his permission for her to have friends over but at least now they could stay in the home instead of a hotel as they were originally planning to do. Standing up, Rosalie began to make her way to Esme with the list when she stopped at the sound of glass breaking. Looking towards the sound she discovered that it was Alice who was in the middle of clearing a glass bowl before she was pulled into a vision. 'Why does she pick the bowl up when at any moment she could be pulled into a vision?' Rosalie wondered as she made her way to Alice, ignoring the look Edward gave her as he too walked to Alice.

She felt Emmette place his hand on her shoulder as they watched Alice and Jasper, who was now holding her. All they could do was wait and hoped it wasn't to do with the vampires that have been roaming in nearby cities. When she was pulled out of the vision she immediately looked at Rosalie and Emmett with a frown on her face.

That did not settle Rosalie's nerves at all. 

According to Alice the majority of the vision was blurry which troubled everyone, except for Bella and Renesmee. Blurry vision meant that the wolves on the reservation were involved but how were they involved with Miracle and Mason? She could only hope that it wasn't anything bad. 'If anything bad happens to anyone it should happened to Bella or Edward.' She thought angrily before calming down when she heard a car pull into the driveway. With a large grin on her face she sped downstairs to the door. 

She couldn't wait to see them again!