PLEASE READ !! IMPORTANT

it's been a long time since i've written anything for this book. i will not lie... i lost inspo to truly write anything for a while. i also haven't watched Cobra Kai in a few months now when i was still actively writing this book, so i don't remember a lot of what happens in the show.

i'm not completely abandoning this book, i hate leaving things unfinished. i've had a lot of personal issues occurring in my life that has taken away my time to write in my spare time as well as having sucked most of my inspiration for writing away that i've gradually been getting back.

my plans for this book right now is to edit everything and then continue on once i've rewatched the show and the editing for what is currently published is finished. my ideas are still sitting pretty in my notes of where i want to take this book, none of that has changed. there won't be major changes once editing is complete besides change of faceclaims — once again. i was reading through my work last night and i don't like what i read lol.

cast list will be different with updated character boards and reintroduction of characters finally having faceclaims. this chapter will stay up for those of you that are new and current readers to let you know of where this book is at. once i'm completed with my tasks, this chapter will be deleted to let everyone know that i'm done and writing is resuming.

also.. i've taken my editing skills up a notch so feast your eyes on the new cover and title!

 i've taken my editing skills up a notch so feast your eyes on the new cover and title!

-parkerallen out!