.2.

Christians POV

"hey Chreesh! Chreesh! The fans wanna know what do you think about Sadie Grace?" Tyler asks running up to me with Eric holding the camera.

I throw my phone down on the couch and throw my head back, and take off my sunglasses, "Dude, shes so beautiful! Like damnnn, respectfully she can do whatever she wants to me, like i'm on my knees please" I say looking directly in the camera holding my hands up like I'm praying.

"Respectfully she can punch me in the face and i would still adore her" I say
"Like no joke she can come meet my fucking family, sorry that will be bleeped.
My FYP is pretty much just edits of her, i ain't complaining though"

"Well Sadie Grace White, if you see this, hit our boy Cheese up"

"Everybody get this to her, work y'all's magic and get this to her somehow."

"Yall heard him get this to her"

"I guarantee you if i where to open tiktok right now the first video would be something that has to do with her" I say grabbing my phone off the couch and reopening TikTok.

1.7 mil likes       1.2 mil  fav          1.4mil shares

SadieGrace- W dancer

sound- WjoukdihJB

comments

user37-sadie 🔛🔝

user222-we love our dancer

user17-sadie plz heremw out

Christanky-bod goals!!!!

user37778-we love xmas pants in Jan

user7-r u graduated?????

Cowboychreesh-damnnn

user884-girl look at that body!!

benji-get it bbg!!!

WhitneyWren-you best answer my calls!!

user2828-sadie.is.my.MOM!!

View more comments

"See like I said, first video, a sadie video." I say liking the video and adding to my favorites.

"the adding to favorites is crazyyy" Eric says from behind the camera.

"I dont know what your talking about"

"If you guys make any edits or something of her please tag me. OR!OR! any edits of me.... yall best be tagging her." i say pointing at my phone then winking.

Grace speaks🤠
I hate this so much. it's insane how much i hate this, theres not even 500
words, but i just wanted to put something out there, go read my Stetson Wright book!!
Vote and comment 🫶 its helps a lot!!