Chapter 1 - Rightful Check

After the corruption and multiple conflicts throughout the days and weeks, a ton of things had happened. So much of the stickfigure's personalities had changed, and some were terrified. The current world they were in was infested with monsters. These monsters weren't just any monsters, but were the things one figure would call a Dream Keeper Beast. A lot of figures prefer to call it a beast.

PRX was sat on her bed, her legs being crossed as she looked down to the sheets. She looked scared, and she was shaking. It seemed like she was thinking about what is currently happening in the outside of her home. Thinking whether there is an entity right behind her, but she paused when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in." She spoke loud enough for the figure outside to hear. As the door creaked open, it was revealed to be the individual named 'Azure Radiance' or 'Azure' for short. "Oh, hey." PRX spoke with a small smile, looking over to Azure who was currently standing at the doorway.

"Hey, PRX." He spoke softly, walking towards PRX as he then sat on her bed to be closer with her. "Still being afraid?" He asked her, giving PRX a playful smirk as PRX then giggled, and hit his arm with her elbow playfully, playing in the act.

"..I'm just nervous, Azure." She admitted, rubbing her neck with her left hand while looking away to the opposite direction of where Azure is. Azure's head tilted a little bit, looking at her with his eyes. "Why?" He asked curiously, as PRX then turned her head to him with what seemed to be a sad expression.

"It's just- the corruption, it makes me feel scared." She spoke to him honestly, looking into his eyes with honesty in her voice as he nodded. "PRX, everybody is scared of the corruption, and we know it." He spoke, looking back at PRX. "Even I'm scared of it." He admitted, scoffing to himself while PRX smiled and shook her head to his silliness.

"But- hey, you're like my sister! No matter what conflicts we go through, we'll always get through it together!" He spoke in an energetic tone, putting his arm around her and convincing her that they will go through problems with each other. PRX chuckled, watching Azure talk about the two of them dealing with things with each other. "I mean, if that's what you say." She shrugged.

"Come on, I know you want tea." Azure got up from the bed and stood up, as he then tilted his head to the door and gestured PRX to come out of her room and eat or drink something for once. "Oh, alright, you." She rolled her eyes with a smug on her face, getting off of her bed as she then followed Azure from behind.

After a little bit of time in the kitchen, Azure was talking about how his day went having to be outside to fend himself off, which left PRX being entertained and distracted. "-and then there was this tiny beast! I thought I was going to get attacked, but it just ran away!" Azure spoke, his legs swinging up and down while sitting on his chair.

"Really!? Wow!" PRX spoke in an exclamation, seeming far from amazed. She was impressed yet interested with Azure's experience out there. She was still a little bit scared of what may happen outside with the beasts, because she hasn't wanted to wander out of the house anymore.. after a certain experience she had.

Before they could take the conversation any further, they heard the front door open. It was revealed to be Forsaken and Kleeq walking in the home, looking exhausted while they brought full bags. "Oh, holy shit!" Azure exclaimed, as PRX's eyes widened. The two ran to the others as they examined them to see if they were fine. Azure inspected Forsaken, and PRX inspected Kleeq.

"A-are you okay!? Were you hurt?" PRX asked Kleeq, looking for any sorts of damage on their body before Kleeq shook their head no. "It's okay! I'm fine, Rose!" Kleeq chuckled softly, putting a hand on PRX's head to ruffle her head softly. PRX sighed in relief, chuckling softly.

"You better be fine, guy." Azure spoke jokingly, inspecting him as much as he can before Forsaken just dragged Azure away from him. "I'm fine, don't worry about it!" He rolled his eyes with a smile, patting Azure's head as he grumbled. "You gotta stop that." He mumbled to Forsaken.

"Here, we were able to find more resources and food." Kleeq spoke, opening the filled bag to reveal fruits and useful tools to survive inside. "Thanks!" PRX smiled at the two, while Azure grinned happily. "This is awesome!" Azure spoke, digging his hand into the bag to grab what seemed to be blackberries, as he then started to eat them.

"Well, I probably have to check your other friend, Azure." Forsaken spoke, looking down at him with a grin before Azure looked up at him, and rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever, just go check her." He spoke, before grabbing more blackberries and running to the kitchen. PRX scoffed to how Azure just took those blackberries with him, it seemed weirdly silly.

She thought of either he was very hungry or very greedy. It was good that Kleeq and Forsaken took enough of those berries for Azure to eat. Kleeq and PRX walked over to the table of the kitchen, as the two sat beside each other. PRX just smiled while looking down, and Kleeq noticed this.

"Rose?" They asked, taking a glance of PRX before she turned her head to them. She looked at them with her thin almond eyes, tilting her head."What?" She asked, feeling a bit more nervous because Kleeq called for her in a soft tone.

"Are you alright?" Kleeq asked her, seeming concerned for her wellbeing as they put a hand on her shoulder. She nodded confidently, giving them a smile. "Yup, I am, don't worry." She spoke, before Kleeq sighed and smiled in relief. They patted her shoulder, before they saw Azure walking to the table with a bowl of blackberries from before.

He sat beside PRX, putting the bowl in the middle of the three as Azure ate a blackberry. "Dig in!" Azure offered, before PRX nodded, while Kleeq shook their head. "I'm not hungry." They chuckled, as PRX and Azure started to eat the berries. "Well of course! You can't eat." Azure giggled, and so did the other two.

With Forsaken, he walked out of the house and looked around. He started to fly quickly to a certain area in the woods, and once he got there, he landed on the green grass. The place seemed more safer and green than the other corrupted areas. There were a few mechanical creations, and also small and medium machinery. It had boulders and scrapped drawings on trees, including this tall tree. He climbed it with ease, getting on one of the branches.

He walked around slowly, to see that Ebony Clay, or Ebony for short, was sitting on the middle of the branch, looking down to the ground. She then looked over to Forsaken, who was walking towards her, and forsaken smiled. "Hey, Ebony." He spoke softly, sitting beside her slowly. "Hey." She spoke with a small smile, as she then looked down again.

Forsaken frowned, looking down with her as he then scratched his head. He wanted to make Ebony feel better, because she has been acting a little sad ever since the corruption had happened. "PRX has been looking for you." He spoke to Ebony, which made her take a glance at him almost immediately.

"Really?" Her eyes widened, seeming like she was hopeful to see PRX again. "Yeah." He nodded with a smile, which made Ebony smile happily, looking away as she blushed a bit. "Tell PRX that I miss her." She spoke to Forsaken, before he nodded. "I promise I will." He promised her, before Ebony chuckled.

"Do you ever think that this will ever end?" Ebony asked him, looking down at the ground that has green grass and a few of her machine works. Forsaken thought of it for a while, before smiling at Ebony. "I'm positive that it will, but it won't be easy." He responded to her, as Ebony took a glance at him. She smiled, before sighing.

"..I guess we just have to see."

-----------------------------------------------------------

1418 words
Yippee I'm tired wooooooo