Elevator

Elevator problems
(i cannot write for the life of me so dont judge me pls😞)

You,randal,luther,and sebastian stand in a elevator waiting to reach the 3rd floor of a big ass libary for a book randal was despreate to get,and somehow manage to convince(forced) the 3 of yall to come.

"its been 30 minutes in this elevator..how high is this building?!" you cross your arms in frustration wondering why the stairs wasnt an option.

"We couldve just tooken the stairs you know..." sebastian mutters under his breath.

"THATS WHAT IM SAYING!" you yell your head snapping towards sebastian

"Do not be so loud [READER] we are in very little space and do not need to hear you yell." luthers voice echos his eyes staring into your soul.

a few moments go by as you zone out and randal starts pressing a button like an idiot

"the hell are you doing..?" sebastian looks at what randal is doing.he's sticking his finger in a red button with teeth.his finger trickling with blood.

"its fun when you try to pull your finger out~" randal giggles. "Sebastian why dont you try!" randal grabs sebastians hand with his other hand while sebastian shrieks in horror.

"hey whats going on?" you snap back in reality now curious of what happening.as you look a expression of digust appears on your face."eww...isnt that the button to press for emergencies in elevators...?" your fingers twitch in digust.

"Now now brother we dont constantly press emergeny buttons" luther puts his hand on randals shoulder the skin streching around his mouth.

"Tch." randal rolls his eyes as he yanks out his finger.but instead his finger rips and his discarded finger is now left in the mouth eating button.

"Ewww!" you gag looking away from the scene disgusted.

Sebastian yanks his hand away from randals who was still grabbing his hand. his forehead glistening with sweat.

2 hours go by and you are all still stuck in the elevator bored out your minds.

"I think the elevator is broken" you sigh leaning against the wall.

"Dont fret I think its just taking awhile." luther says standing a bit hunched over.

(QUICK A/N BEFORE WE CONTINUE)
CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THEESE MFS HORRIBLE POSTRUES THEY STAND LIKE OLD LADIES.

"well can someone check if were still moving or were stuck?" sebastian utters nervously.

TBC

(A/N)
i was to lazy to finish but there will be a pt2 most likely btw my grammar is rlly bad so sorry if i amde spelling mistakes

Words: 433