29

2023

"Be good for Abuelo" Melissa tells the little girl.
Estela nods at her mom as her and her dad walk out the front door.
"Adios papa" the older girl tells her dad before closing the door and making her way to her car.
She wore a cute royal blue dress that ended at mid thigh and a black dress coat.
Pedri had made a reservation for at a fancy restaurant from the team and their wives/girlfriends.
Pablo looks up from his spot on the car, he smiles at his girlfriend, pushing himself up and opening the door for her.
Melissa gives him a grateful smile before he closes the door for her, then walks off to his side of the car. He hands her his phone with the directions to the restaurant.
Melissa and Pablo drive in a comfortable silence, Pablo occasionally humming to a random song on the radio.
"Te miras hermosa" he smiles at the girl in the driver seats
"Well, you always look gorgeous"
Melissa felt her cheeks heat up at the compliments.
Pablo grins to himself at her reaction.
"La chica mas guapa del muuuuundo" he continues complimenting her.
Melissa let's out another small laugh as her face turns bright red.
"Para" she blushes.
Pablo chuckles, showing off his small dimples on the corner of his lips.
"do you have any photoshoots scheduled yet?" He asks changing the conversation, seeing as the girl was as red as tomato.
Melissa stops at a red light then turns to look at him.
She shrugs.
"I have one scheduled but it isn't for another 2 weeks, they said they want to to get into new routine" she tells him.
The brown eyed boy nods.
He glances quick at the stop light, it still being red he took his opportunity.
Lifting his hand up towards the blue eyed girl, Pablo places it on the back of her neck before he leans in and presses a kiss to her lips. Gently pulling her to him.
He hums as he pulls away then quickly peck her lips before pulling fully away from her but moving his now so that his thumb was resting on her cheek.
Melissa smiles at him then turns back to face the front right as the light turns green.
"Te amo" Pablo tells her.
"Yo más"

Melissa felt gooey inside. She loved this side of Pablo. The Pablo who would treat her like a princess, and honestly the most recent events had made her feel as if that Pablo was slowly going away.
but here he was, complimenting her, being his usual affectionate, loving self.

.
.
.

"one last kiss, Mi amor" Pablo says leaning down to press his lips against hers again.
They had just parked and currently stood right outside of the car, Pablo trying to get another kiss from his girlfriend.
Melissa giggles while pushing him away.
"I already gave you two, now can we go inside? My legs are starting to get cold"
He nods, gently taking her hand before leading her to the restaurant.
Walking through the doors, Melissa and Pablo are instantly greeted by a few people calling their names.
Waving and smiling at them, Melissa pulls Pablo along.
Quacking greeting everyone in a hug and small kiss to the cheek before sitting down.
Mikky to Melissa's left and Pablo to her right.
Alejandro in front of Melissa and Pedri next to him.
Melissa is quick to engage into conversation with Mikky.
Talking about whatever has happened since they've last seen each other.
While Pablo start conversing with Pedri and Alejandro.
Eventually everyone orders and got their food.
Melissa having only ordered a salad with chicken.
"Pablo told us you got a modeling Job, congratulations! I wish you the best career" Pedri speaks up.
Melissa nods happily, making sure to chew all her food before responding.
"Thank you so much Pedri, it means a lot to me" Melissa smiles at him.
"Is that why you're eating a salad? To lose weight?"
(TW: little bit of body dysmorphia and comments about body images)
Besides her, Mikky eyes go wide at the younger boys comment.
She glance at Melissa who didn't say anything then back at Alejandro.
Ready to speak up but she doesn't when she feels Frankie's hand squeeze her thigh.
He must have heard.
"Alejandro" Pedri coughs, the comments catching him by surprise.
Melissa looks at him in disbelief on what she heard.
Melissa was always skinny growing up but after having Estela she gained a couple of pounds.
Losing the weight was tough especially since she now had a kid to take care of but regardless she wasn't able to make it back to her original weight which upset her until she finally started loving her body again.
So this comment ticked something in her.
she glanced at Pablo for a quick second but he only stared at his food in front of him as if he didn't hear.
Alejandro shrugs. "She looks like she put on a few pounds" he laughs at his own joke.
Melissa embarrassed by his comments.
"You should not comment on other peoples bodies" Melissa tells him as she picks at her food.
Alejandro rolls his eyes.
"Take a joke"
The blue eyed girls mouth falls slightly.
"That isn't something to joke about"

Alejandro scoffs. "No wonder Pablo is the way he is, you don't let him have any fucking fun. Always so uptight"
Melissa felt anger starting to build up in her chest.
Mikky places a comforting hand on Melissa's thigh"
"That's enough" the blonde girl tells the curly head.

Pablo still stayed quite.
"Pablo?" Melissa whispers.
He looks up from with face with a questioning look as if he didn't hear anything that his friend just said to her.
Melissa gives him a look and Pablo glances from bar to Alejandro.
He shrugs them turns to Melissa.
"It's just a joke" he defends Alejandro.

"Please next thing you're going to say is that I do in fact treat you like shit" she comments quietly, wanting to avoid getting the attention of everyone else.
"You do" Alejandro mumbles.
"Shut up Ale" pedri whispers.

Melissa stares at Alejandro shocked yet again then turns to Pablo.
"I don't" she tells Alejandro while still looking at her boyfriend next to her, who couldn't even meet her eyes.
"Pablo?"

Pablo finally looks up at her. "You treat me like a child" he whispers, going back to avoiding eye contact.
"You always want to know what I'm doing and who I'm with"

Melissa's felt her heart shatter but also felt anger flow through her body.
She leans in slightly.
"Come home when you decide to stop letting him manipulate you" she mutters before standing up.
"please excuse me" she smiles kindly.
She gives Mikky a kiss on the cheek before hurrying to the front of the restaurant.

A/n: thank you for the idea @W_rizz69
don't know why I can't tag you but this was this persons wonderful idea everyone!