4

DANCE CLUB PRACTICE STUDIO - NIGHT

Bada and Y/N's relationship continues to thrive, marked by trust and a deeper understanding. During a late-night practice, they lead the team with grace and confidence, their movements perfectly synchronized.

Bada
(whispering)
Y/N, our connection has become our strength. I can't imagine dancing without you.

Y/N
(smiling)
Bada, our love has transformed into the rhythm of our lives. I'm grateful for every step we take together.

Their love for dance is no longer overshadowed by jealousy; instead, it enhances their performance and brings them even closer.

UNIVERSITY CAFETERIA - LUNCHTIME

Bada and Y/N enjoy a relaxed lunch with friends, Noze, Aiki, and Yeni. Their love is evident, and it warms the hearts of those around them.

Noze

Bada, you've softened up since you fell in love with Y/N. (teasingly)

Aiki
It's beautiful to see how far you two have come.

Yeni
We always knew they were meant for each other.

Bada and Y/N exchange a knowing look, their love stronger than ever.

DANCE CLUB PRACTICE STUDIO - NIGHT

During practice, Bada and Y/N's connection takes center stage. They dance with a sense of security and passion that only comes from knowing and trusting each other completely.

Bada
(passionate)
Y/N, our love is the foundation of our dance. It's unbreakable.

Y/N
(devoted)
Bada, with you, I've found my home. Our love is the melody of my heart.

Their performance becomes a beautiful expression of their deep love and shared passion.

UNIVERSITY CAFETERIA - ANOTHER DAY

Bada and Y/N's love is an inspiration to others. Their affectionate conversations and shared dreams create an atmosphere of warmth and happiness.

Bada
(smiling)
Y/N, you've brought light into my life. I'm forever grateful.

Y/N
(fondly)
Bada, you've shown me that love can conquer all, even jealousy.

Their relationship is now a symbol of love's transformative power, proof that understanding and trust can overcome any obstacle.

DANCE CLUB PERFORMANCE - NIGHT

The dance club's performance is a mesmerizing display of passion and unity. Bada and Y/N's love is at the forefront, their movements graceful and their connection unbreakable.

Bada
(whispering)
Y/N, our love is the heart of our dance. It's our secret strength.

Y/N
(whispering)
Bada, our love is an eternal flame, and it will light our way forward.

Their performance receives a standing ovation, and the audience witnesses a love that has grown stronger in the face of jealousy.

UNIVERSITY CAMPUS - DAY

Bada and Y/N's journey is now a testament to the power of love that conquers all. Their relationship, once marked by jealousy, has evolved into a profound and enduring connection. Their love is a reminder that, with trust and understanding, the darkest of emotions can be transformed into a bond that's unbreakable.