This is my first HP fanfic, so I'm terribly sorry if I get anything wrong. I was born and raised in the United States, so the 'British' in me is actually terrible😭 I'm so sorry if I make any mistakes....

Like I said, this is one of my first fics, but I will NOT be accepting any kind of discrimination/ hate for ANY reason. People who do decide to leave hateful remarks will have their comments deleted and profiles blocked. Go find another fic that allows that shit, because I don't.

I figured that it would be common sense, but I've been on Wattpad long enough to know that some people can be just straight up assholes.

Me deleting and blocking these profiles will be a great help to me, not only for my will to write and update chapters, but for my mental health as well.

With that being said, constructive criticism is always welcome, so please feel free to correct my wording, spelling, etc..

I would also greatly appreciate it if y'all would leave ideas or suggestions on how the story should go, as I have no fucking clue what I'm gonna do with this one lmao.

I'm going to try to put together a playlist to go along with the chapters, but until then I'll put different songs into each chapter that match the vibe of it.

Happy reading!!

~Araziel