I

Octavia woke the next morning with a start, not believing that the first piece of good news in 2 years had been true. It was though, as she calmed down she realized she was in the new room she called her own. Back at most of the other house she never had her own room, always sharing it with Delilah, and she didn't know what to think now that she had her own.

She sat in her bed for a little while longer until she glanced over at the time. It was 11:34, she never slept in this late, so she got up and quickly changed out of her pajamas. Before headed out of her room though she looked through the window to the neighbors house to see the boy next door walked into the woods. She thought it was odd that he was going all alone and that he might get lost but didn't think to much of it as she turned to walk downstairs into the kitchen.

Like most times she avoided her father which wasn't hard when she found that he wasn't even home, most likely down at the local bar already. When she finally get to the kitchen she saw everything there, well everyone but Damon who was no doubt in his room still. He didn't care to wake up at a reasonable time like the rest of them. They all sat at the table eating lunch, she missed breakfast, and taking to each other. She sat down next to Delilah who was just enjoying her lunch.

"Are we going to go meet them today?" She asked immediately.

"Maybe we can tonight." She told the young girl calmly like it was no big deal. Though maybe it wasn't and Octavia was just really excited. The girl just nodded back and got back up to get herself something to eat. She grabbed a granola bar from the pantry and sat back down.

"I've got work Danny I can't today." Will told Danny that had asked if they could go into town to check it out. Will already made she he had a job before they even moved so that they had money for food and things like that.

"Ugh, ok fine, tomorrow then?" Danny questioned.

"We will see Daniel, I promise the next day off I have we will go." Will promised. He always made sure if we wanted to do something he would try his very best to make it happen. He wanted us to have a somewhat normal childhood even though it was well past that he still tried.

"Yes! Thank you Will!" The young boy jumped up excitedly.

Octavia had finished her granola bar and got some water while listening to their conversation. She decided she didn't want to go with them even though Daniel would of course insist. She didn't seem like it was necessary to see the town. For Danny being so young he loved being social and see the town and meet new people, something she didn't enjoy doing, one of the only things they didn't do together.

She went back to her room and picked up a book she had been ready for the last few days. She spent the next few hour's reading, she hadn't even realized how long she had been up there reading. She only figured it out when Damon came knocking on her door.

"You doing ok?" He asked her once he had got the ok to come in.

"Yea. I'm good." She answered honestly.

"You sure? You been up here all day. Haven't seen you once." He questioned. That was true he hadn't seen her all day but she had been down there he just wasn't up yet. She didn't understand what the problem was that she had been reading u til her looked over at the time, 4:57.

"Oh I didn't even realize what time it was I was just reading my book I guess I lost track of time. It's a really good book." She laughed.

"Right ok whatever you say,O. Don't expect me to read it though." He smiled at the girl and walked out.

After a little while more of reading she put the book down and walked out to the kitchen where him and Delilah were. It wasn't rare that he checked in on her. He made sure she and Danny were good because they were so young he didn't want them to end up like him. He wanted them to be happy, well as happy as they could be. When she went down stairs she found that her father still wasn't home and Delilah was making dinner, Will had long gone to work at that point but Delilah always took care of dinner anyway.

She started talking with her sister and whatever and even helped if she could. They talked and cooked dinner and when they were finished they called for their brothers to come get some food. They all then sat down and ate. Delilah save a bit for William and put it in the microwave so it would be ready to heat up when he got home later that night. She put the rest in the fridge, they never saved any for their father like that did for Will. They never knew what or if their father was coming home.

After dinner Octavia when back up to her room feeling extra tired today for some reason. It seemed weird because she had slept in so late but she never did sleep well so she wasn't complaining. Before she went to bed though she looked out she looked out the window almost forgetting about the neighbors. She completely forgot that she had wanted to go meet them today. It was to late now though, or so she thought, when she looked out the window she saw the young boy again outside m. Not going into the woods this time though but coming out of them.

She was really interested to find out what was in the woods that he liked so much. Just to find out more about the boy himself really. She was almost excited to go and meet them now even though she hated socializing most of them time something about this boy intrigued her. Maybe tomorrow would be the day they got to meet but for now she was ready to go to sleep. She glanced at the time, 8:41, and wondered how that time had passed by so fast today. Perhaps it was the new environment or the fact that reading was an escape for her regardless hoped into bed and fell asleep rather quickly.