A race of the Winner

Aurora was in the car with her brother as they headed to the race. They parked in the spot as Aurora shyly got out as boys and men eyed her like candy. But were getting evil glares from her brother. Aurora was looking around and saw that there were a bunch of cars coming. She saw that it was Dominic Toretto as he drove and some girls started to flirt up a storm. Another walked up and said, "I smell...." But she couldn't hear what she said as Dom looked over to Aurora with a smirk. Leaving the girls and walked over and said, "Aurora right? The guys sister." Aurora nodded as Dom sat beside her with an arm over her shoulder making her blush. "Why don't you come with me to bid on some winners?" Aurora nodded as they walked over and Brian saw his sister walking with Dom. "I will warn you about something though." Dom looked at Aurora and said, "And what is that babydoll?" Aurora looked around for her brother.

"My brother is gonna try to bet on his car. So be careful on that." Dom smirked at Aurora bringing her towards him making her blush. "Thanks for the tip babydoll." They walked over making bets talking when Brian walked over making his bet with the car making Aurora roll her eyes. She went to the side as 2 girls walked over and said, "I'm Letty and you already know Mia." Aurora shook Letty's hand and said, "Nice to meet you." Letty looked at Aurora while they waited for the players and said, "So you think your brothers gonna win?" Aurora shrugged when the racers came back and Dom won.

Aurora smiled as Mia grabbed Aurora and they headed over to Dom. Someone was about to pass the money to Dom when he told them to give it to his sister. Dome smirked as he saw Aurora standing to the side. He walked over grabbing her by the waist and said, "You are my trophy." This made Aurora blush. When her brother came up and got out of the car with a smirk.