Chapter 6 (Timeleapers)

2017

2017

No one's Pov:

"He is awake!"

The now 26 years old Takemichi heard a male voice as he sat up on the bed.

"Huh? Where am I?" The young man asked, looking around the room.

Spotting a calender, he read the date, 'July 4th 2017... Was that all a dream?'

"But wait.. How did I survive that?" Takemichi said out loud, remebering the incoming train.
"I actually survived that?! And no scratches?!"

He said loudly, inspecting his own body for injuries, only to find none.

"Can I speak to him alone?"

A male voice was heard, looking up, Takemichi found a young black haired man dressed in a grey suit.

"Sure, this man saved your life, by the way."

"It's been a while." The unknown man said as they were left alone.

"Huh?" Takemichi asked as he watched the man walk up to him.

"Who are you?"

"I am Tachibana Naoto. That day, you changed my fate." Naoto explained to him, causing more confusion to the 26 years old.

"Huh? That day? But you...you died"

"You traveled through time, You traveled through time and with that changed the present and saved my life."

Takemichi was left speechless.

So all that...wasn't a dream..

Naoto took out a chair and sat down on it.

"Twelve years ago today, you traveled back in time...remember what you told me on the swings?"

Nodding his head in response, Naoto took it as a sign to continue.

"I studied very hard and became a police officer...so that I could save my sister."

"Wait...then Hinata is.....?!"

Naoto stopped him by looking down on the floor in disappointment.

"I am truly sorry! I did everything I could,but...."

Looking up, he gave Takemichi a glare, "Please help me save my sister, Hanakagi!"

"Me? Save...her..?" Takemichi muttered, processing the words as Naoto nodded.

(A while later)

The two men were currently in Naoto's apartment, the younger man gave Takemichi all the files he needed to read through.

On his walls were pictures of people, who the older suspected were important to save Hinata Tachibana.

How am I even going to save her?....