Trust

-Do you believe in magic?

If you don't believe in magic, then you will never find your sparks.

Leave sparkles wherever you go.

~

"Will you show me something?" He asked.

"What?" I tilt my head with a smile on my face.

"Magic." He smiled. I chuckle.

"You don't do magic, you are magic." I said with a big smile on my face. He looked at me with a confused expression. "This is magic." I pointed at him. "Wanna see?" I asked.

He nod.

"Close your eyes." I put my hands on his eyes and I also closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I removed my hand on his face. I was holding his hands all the time. When he looked around, he looked so surprised but still exited.

"We....we are flying." He softly said. I chuckle because of his cuteness.

"No, we are not." I smiled.

"But we-" 

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." He looks at me with confusion.

"Means?" He asked.

"As I said you are magic, because you choose your light with your pure heart that's why light chooses you also, and now it wants you to see the world with their eyes. Beauty." I softly explained to him, when I saw his smiley eyes it made me smile too.

"I'm happy to choose the light." He said. "The clouds look pretty." He smiled.

"Hmm." I was just looking at him. "Can I ask you something? Last time?" I looked into his eyes.

He looked at me. "Yes, why not."

I smiled...sadly. I hugged him and whispered in his ears. "Do you believe in magic?"

"Yes, I do." He said softly.

 I smiled widely and fell down. "I love you."

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!! MARYYYY." He screamed and held my hand and hugged me.

"I'm sorry." I started fading.

" I started fading