38

Jungkook enter inside Yn's room and saw she is sleeping peacefully on her brother's arm . she is looking like a lost puppy in his embrace and she is looking super pale . her nose is red . her lips is dry . Jungkook walk near her and Ivan notice him . Ivan deadly glared at him and softly hand her to him before leaving not  forgot to glared at Jungkook .

Jungkook hold her and and sit besides her . she hug him more tightly finding warm in his arm . she is seeking warm and safe there . in his arm . Now she is looking like a cute little princess , who is hugging her favorite teddy . now she is shinning in his arms .

Jungkook crass her hair and start to plant soft little kiss on her forehead , cheek , nose  , chin and lips . she buried her face more in his arms hiding her face from him . Jungkook then slowly whisper near her ear 

Jungkook : Princess wake up . I am here . I will take you in my empire . wake up .

he whisper in a slow and cold voice . and Yn start to move uncomfortably in his arms and finally open her eyes to get locked with his cold one . her eyes is wet . when his cold eyes look at her ocean eyes an instant shiver run down in her whole body . they just stare eachother . trying to read eachother emotion and mind . 

Jungkook :Princess . how are you feeling now ? 

Yn : Uhh Umm .. good . 

she look down on his embrace shyly . somehow he is giving her safe feeling . she is feeling safe in his arms . she is comfortable and without her knowing she snuggled more in his embrace . 

Jungkook lift her up from bed and she wrapped her legs around his torso and hand around his neck . he carry her out in the living room when they saw Mr. park coming inside and Ivan sitting on the living room . 

Ivan : where you are taking her ? 

Mr. park : Jungkook leave her today here . let her take some rest here for some days . 

Jungkook : I am not going to leave her here . she is comfortable in our house not yours . 

Mr. park : JUNGKOOK !! JUST HEAR ME ONCE . 

Jungkook : my bad father in law but you got a brat and jerk son in law who will never listen to yours . 

Jungkook walk away leaving a fuming Mr. park and shouting Ivan behind . 

she raise her head from his neck to see so many cars is parking infront of park mansion and a lot of body guard is standing with the car . when they see them they all bowed together and shoot on the air causing her to flinch and Jungkook hold her tight and drew circle on her back . 

Yn : why they are shooting ? 

she ask Jungkook in her weak voice and Jungkook reply 

Jungkook : they are telling that they were worried about you and now they are happy that you are well and fit . 

Yn just look at Jungkook with a dumb face . what's kind of care is this ?

Jungkook go near car and that's when she notice two figure there . they hurriedly come to her . 

Jimin : are you okay my sis ?? I was so worried . 

he ask her and placed a kiss on her cheek . Yn smile cheekily and patted on his hair . 

Yn : I am ok . oppa . 

Taehyung come towards her and give her all the chocolate box he brought for her and as they excepted her beautiful ocean eyes sparkle seeing the chocolate . Taehyung hesitantly go near her and placed a kiss on her forehead which make her eyes widen and Jimin cough while Jungkook frown at his behavior . he glared at him and about to place her inside the car when Yn kiss on taehyung cheek which make him blush .