Dream

Y/N just got a modelling offer..that is given by the most famous model agency..name Delux..The head of the agency is very old to do a job.So he gave the agency to his son Taeyoung.The most wanted bachelor to get married.He is a type of husband material that every girl wants.When he goes near to any girl.They all start to drool over him.But you(Y/N)are not that type of person.You just want to focus on your Career.

The first day of your job arrive.And a limo is waiting for you outside.As you are now a brand ambassador of Delux agency.

Y/N wore a tight black short dress that reveals your long legs.Your hair is all curved and you used your signature scent that is the flavour of Jasmine.Y/N wore black long heels that matches with your short designer dress.Y/N wore a black tie that you got as a gift from Delux.

The driver opened the door of the limo for you and you sat comfortably in the back seat and felt a presence of someone.As you turned around you got pulled into someone's lap.And you smelt the scent the man was wearing.It smelt like rose.It was so dark that you didn't saw his face but as the window opened you saw his face.You didn't knew who it was but it totally looked very attractive.

You didn't recognise his face but he sure looked very familiar to you but you didn't knew who.Then the door opened and you slowly got out of the car and got dragged by the secretary of the so called head of the Delux agency.Like just as he was the son of the head he got to be the head.Like nothing surprising and got news about it right but other people just made it the hot topic of the week.Even though he was famous but I never saw his face on internet because I blocked his account so I never got to see his face.

.........

Just as I was being introduced to the employee's then at last they introduced me to the head.And I was shocked to see who the head was-Am I dreaming.