Shiva.

19/10/1999 — 19-October-1999.

"Hahahahahah... Ah... hahahah!" Inside a small warehouse on the outskirts of Kerala-Karnataka border.

A young man was laughing like a madman, holding a revolver in his hand as he continued to laugh.

He had black hair that fell onto his forehead, black eyes, and was dressed in a black jacket with black jeans. A pair of black boots adorned his feet.

He continued to laugh out loud while in front of him was a table, and on it lay a newspaper. On the first page, there was news that said, "Burning Tobacco! Das & Co Burns Down in an Accidental Fire!"

It was at this moment that he officially confirmed that he had indeed been reincarnated.

He was a relatively normal man, if you subtract his criminal record from his previous world. He had been on parole for a month and had nothing to do, so he watched movies that captured hearts. Yes, he binge-watched "Kaithi," "Vikram," and "Leo." He watched two of them on his friend's laptop, and "Leo" was releasing at that time.

'This is probably the worst possible world to get reincarnated into. Though I could move away from India, that would be boring as hell.'

In this universe, India is a powerhouse. They have an extra powerful intelligence agency (Not RAW) and top agents similar to those in the US from his previous world.

And why they couldn't eliminate some drug lords remained a mystery that even he couldn't solve as he read the newspaper.

'This body is quite good; it looks like Dulquer Salman too, which is a plus. Though this guy has quite a history too,' he thought as he recalled the first scene when he woke up.

—Shiva's POV

What happened... Ah! That damned quotation team...And that truck..I died right?

"Fucking bastards!" Just when I got my parole! I see... They were waiting for me to get out so they could finish me off.

Suddenly, I could feel again. Opening my eyes, the sight was a bit blurry, but after a few seconds, I could see clearly. My focus went to the revolver next to me on the ground, the first thing I noticed.

I took it hurriedly and checked if it had bullets inside. Bingo! It was fully loaded. Holding the revolver in my right hand, I quickly became familiar with it.

Suddenly, a rush of pain overcame me, and I grabbed my head. The gun fell from my hand as I tried to alleviate the pain. "AARGH!" My voice echoed through the warehouse I was in.

In an instant, as the pain reached its peak, it disappeared, and I was inundated with a multitude of video-like memories, most likely from the body I now inhabited.

'Ah. So it seems that I've been reincarnated. Although I didn't believe in reincarnation or any type of activities after death.' Taking the gun in my hands again, I stood up straight and noticed an Ambassador car nearby, a black one.

This guy seemed to have a strong addiction toward the color black. Looking at my clothes, everything was black, and my shirt had a pair of black sunglasses hanging from one of its unbuttoned buttons.

His gun was also entirely black.

I noticed something on the car's bonnet; it was a newspaper with 'The Indian Times' as the headline. The date was printed on the side: '19 October, 1999.'

The first page itself was a shock to me. I had gone through this guy's memories and discovered that he was a small-time gangster in Kerala. He was forced to flee due to another gang killing his people and stripping him of his power.