chapter 14

(More noco you slags 🥰🤞)

Noahs pov

I'm sitting on my couch watching a movie with cody when a weird feeling washes over me. I can't place what it is but i think cody realised too as he shivered at the thought. I open my arms so we can cuddle but mostly just to ease both our minds.

It got to about halfway through the movie (they're watching cruella bbgs) when i heard a high-pitched giggle coming from my kitchen. I don't even hesitate to pull cody closer and grab my phone.

Total drama hoes

Noah: @sierra can you get out of my apartment

Heather: what the actual fuck.

Gwen: you being fr?

Noah: yup, heard her giggle and she's creeping me and cody tf out

Geoff: dude! Cody really needs to get a restraining order

Courtney: I've offered to be his lawyer but he just doesn't listen

Noah: i know i know

Sierra: but why! It's fun watching cody-kins!

Noah: if you don't get the fuck out i will pull out my gun and i know how to shoot it so don't even try.

Heather: the twink has a gun? Nice

Noah: my dad bought it for me when i was a teen and didn't know i was gay, thought teaching me how to shoot a gun would help our "bonding"

Sierra: fineeee! But I'm keeping the key

Noah: keep the key and get shot,give back the key and you don't get shot

Heather: this twink is badass

Alejandro: what's all the commotion

Gwen: who uses big words like commotion that's so weird

Courtney: :(

Heather: look what you've done upsetting your girlfriend

Gwen: oh shit

Trent: they're dating?? Since when??

Courtney: we're not.

Gwen: we're not.

Lindsay: silly gen! Have you seen the way you look at each other! Anybody could see from a mile away that ur gay for each other!!

[Gwen has gone offline]

Courtney: I'm gonna go check on her.

Heather: mk go check on ur gf

[Courtney has gone offline]

GWEN MY BBGS POV

I turned my phone off staring at my ceiling being lit up by my blue LED lights. God why couldn't i just ask her out. I'm such a pussy.

Before i knew it I started balling. My mascara running down my cheeks and my eyes going red and puffy. The only thing i could think about is how perfect she is with her brown silky hair that i would die for. Or the fact she always knows what to wear. Or the fact that she's perfect.

Me on the other hand, I'm far from perfect. My hair dyed so much it's dryer than a desert. Or the fact i use so much makeup to cover up my insecurities that i start to hate the way I look without it.

I'm snapped out my thoughts when I hear a knock on my apartment door and am forced to get up to see what it is. I don't even make an effort to cover up the fact I've been crying, it's just not worth it.

I open the door ,not even bothering to look through the peep hole, and see Courtney standing there with a box of chocolates. Before i can say anything she brings me into a hug, her arms around my neck and mine on her waist. I start crying even more, feeling safe and that nothing could hurt me when in her arms.

Courtney's pov

I bring gwen into a hug seeing how upset she is and start whispering little things into her ear about how she's gorgeous or about how anyone would be lucky to have her. Even though i had no clue what she was crying about, it seemed to calm her.

It was only when i heard her stop crying and heard her start to snore that I picked her up and brung her to the sofa and laid down with her. I started playing with her hair when i heard my phone start to blow up.

Total drama hoes

Heather: damn they've been offline for a while

Alejandro: they could be talking like normal human beings

Heather: nah they're probably fucking like dogs

Izzy: two female dogs can't fuck! Believe izzy! Izzy knows all!

Trent: that's even weirder than sierra

Justin: fr

Lindsay: hey guys! Have gen and courthouse made up yet?!

Leshawna: sugar, their names are gwen and courtney

Lindsay: oh well!!

A/n

Damn this was a long chapter

I updated guys! It did take me like ten days because i had no energy but I've gotten 26 hours of sleep this weekend so i decided to actually write something!