Chapter 32

(Yoongi hugged Jin as tightly as he could, and Jin snuggled into Yoongi's embrace as much as he could to hide himself. Everything that happened for him made him tremble in Yoongi's grip, Yoongi patting him on the back while saying some comforting words.

But it took some time for Jin to get back to normal. He can't believe he was so brave when Ji-woon kidnapped him. Yoongi chuckled a little when he heard sniffle coming from Jin. Jin started hitting on his chest and Yoongi grabbed both of his arms to protect himself)

Jin: How can you laugh at me instead of appreciating how brave I was. You know what a scaredy cat I am

Yoongi: That's why I'm surprised how brave you were in front of Ji-woon and now you're crying after the issues are resolved. Are you really the same Jin or do you have a twin brother without me knowing?

(Jin looked at him with a done face. Yoongi smiled again before hugging Jin tightly and kissing his forehead)

Yoongi: You must be very tired let's go to our room.

(He took Jin's soft hand in his rough one and led him towards his room)

Jin: (rolled his eyes) I think you have amnesia, Yoongi-ssi. Have you forgotten that this is your room, not ours?

Yoongi: But from now on, it will be our room. Not yours or mine, only ours...... All that is mine is yours and all that is yours is mine

(Yoongi closed the door as the two entered. He picked Jin up bridal style and laid him gently on the bed. He then lifted Jin's shirt and kissed his stomach a few times)

Jin: (giggle) Since when did you learn to talk like this cheesy?

Yoongi: But I don't think you're complaining about that, hyung. (He lifted his head from Jin's stomach and looked deep into Jin's eyes) I was so scared

Jin: (cupped his face) But I didn't because I knew you wouldn't let anything happen to either of us. Everything is our plan then why did you get scare?

Yoongi: I wouldn't have been scared if the plan was only for me to be in your place and to be kidnapped by Ji-woon.

Jin: Now everything has come to an end, so let's forget everything and try to focus only on ourselves and our baby.......

(Saying this he pulled Yoongi into a kiss. None of them fought for dominance. The kiss was only filled with love and not lust. Through this kiss they both try to make each other understand how much they love each other.

Catching their breath, they both pulled back from the kiss. Yoongi connected his head with Jin. Jin pushed him onto his back on the bed and rested his head on his chest, Yoongi wrapping his arms around Jin's waist securely)

On the other side

Ji-Hoon: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM, WHOSE BROTHER I AM? YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG PERSON. RELEASE ME, FOOLS. IF YOU OPEN MY BLINDFOLD I'LL SEE YOUR FACE, AND I SWEAR YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME.......

??: I feel so bad for you. I don't know yet that your family never told you who you are and who your brother is........ Guards, open his blindfold......... Now look to your right side, I'm not cruel enough to kidnap a child like you.

Ji-Hoon: (widen eyes) HYUNG.......... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

??: Don't you have eyes? How can he speak with his mouth tied? And what is he doing here? He wanted to take a tour of the Mafia King's base, that's why he's here

Ji-Hoon: M..... Mafia .....King........

Tae: (smirk) V....... Shall we begin our play now?...... Guys, you can play with these two toys as much as you want but their screams should echo across the floor. First put both their feet in hot oil before you start.

(Ji-woon and Ji-hoon widen their eyes and shake their heads no. But who is going to listen to their opinion?)

Tae: (got up from his seat) Before you became a mafia you should be prepared for your death. Even if you see death before your eyes you should not be afraid. If you can't do that you shouldn't be a mafia. Do you now understand why I am the king of mafias?

I'm not going to kill for personal reasons, but you two have sold many underage girls and boys to strip clubs and forced them into prostitution. Because of your death everyone dare not touch anyone against their will. Don't worry tomorrow I will bring the politicians who helped you supply drugs and the politicians who raped underage girls. (left)

(Within minutes Ji-woon and Ji-hoon's screams of pain echoed throughout the floor)

To be continue..........