↠ CLOSED .⛧

Hello everyone, I just wanted to inform you all that I've decided to close my shop. There are multiple reasons actually.

• Firstly, I'm getting barely any time for editing as I'm occupied with my studies and other things which I'm a part of.

• Secondly, as I don't follow any batch system, sometimes I get multiple orders at a time and even with a busy schedule I try to make them so that noone has to wait for so long.

• And most importantly, I'm thinking of taking a break to improve my skills, as you guys have seen I didn't know how to use IbisPaint at first but recently I've started to learn it by myself. I'm still so naive when it comes to Graphic Designing. And to be honest, I've never thought these many people will order from my shop.

I'm always open to criticism and I'm so thankful to whoever have ordered from my shop till now. I just think I'm not doing good enough, sometimes I feel insecure too but I always take inspirations from other artists. Don't think I'm belittling myself because I'm not. I know the difference between a Good Graphic and a Naive one. And I don't want to provide you guys with poor graphics anymore.

I hope you guys understand.
I'm not thinking about closing this shop permanently as I've so many memories attached with it. Though I'll take a break from it at this moment.

However, if any of you guys want a Graphic from me you can always fill your form, I'll be happy to make one for you. Though you've to keep in mind that it may take me some time than usual. As I'm getting very busy day by day. 

I love you guys so much.
You always made me feel good even when I thought I wasn't doing good. I'm so grateful for that. Thank you very much.

Lastly a shoutout to my regular and most frequent customer ScaryandTrue07. You were the first one to order when I just opened my shop. Your support has played a major role to my mental health. Thank you for introducing Sonic to me. I'm so happy to have you as a friend.

Thank you buddy! You're amazing ✨