Chapter 2 - The Pendants Of Beginning Part 1

"Insert text here" = Dialogue

"Insert text here" = Thoughts

*insert text here* = Actions

A/N: I forgot to say before, but you also have some Tera Raid event Pokemon and the Mew Mystery Gift Pokemon from Scarlet and Violet with the Psychic Tera.

Route 22 Bus Stop, Violet POV

Me, Sis, Bro and Liko are walking with a suitcase each towards a bus stop on Route 22 in Kanto where we're to take a bus to Indigo Academy and VeeVee is on my shoulder and I have a pendant around my neck that Mama gave me.

(I made this recolouring myself)

Liko: "There it is... Route 22... Yep, no mistake."

As we walk up, I see a girl look behind us and wave, I then see Liko start to wave back but stop and jump a little when a girl behind us talks.

Girl1: "Hey!"

She then walks around us and towards the girl already at the bus stop.

Girl1: "Sorry I kept you waiting!"

She then sits next to the girl.

Girl1: "You been well?"

Girl2: "Yeah."

Ruby, Aqua and Liko then sit next to them in that order with their suitcases in front of them and I sit on the ground and VeeVee sits on my lap. As we walked by, Liko gave them an embarrassed giggle.

Both: "Hm?"

Girl1: "Someone you know?"

Girl2: "I don't know her."

I then see Liko's expression and can tell she's thinking-

Liko: "Ack... I messed up. So awkward..."

I then see a Rattata come out from behind the seats with a berry in its mouth.

Liko: ""Don't know," huh...? I've heard that one before. "I just don't know what you're thinking"..."

I see Liko look at the Rattata as it finished eating the berry and it also looked at her.