Side Story | Minho

"Hun, what is this?" Minho's wife Chloe asks as she holds up a sphere-shaped keychain. 

"An old friend gave it as a graduation gift" He replies, taking the keychain and looking at it with a smile. 

"I told you to stop cleaning and let me do it, it's not good for the babies." He adds wrapping his arms around Chloe's waist and kissing her cheek. She is 4 months pregnant with twins, but it won't stop her from decorating the nursery.

"I know but I'm just so excited and I can't help it, I'm sorry hun" She pouts trying to act innocent but burst into laughter. Who knew Minho's life would take a turn for good? Chloe was a client he did business with during his trip to Japan. After years of mourning the loss of his first love, she was the first one to make him smile again. It was the right person and unexpected timing. After a few years, they got married and now they are expecting.  

Sadly, Minho and Bangchan had lost all contact with each other. Aside from the occasional updates from Lucas, Minho barely talks with his former friend. It was his way of moving on and healing because if he did not choose to make a constant effort to forget his supposed lover, the regrets would forever haunt him.

Minho takes the keychain and places it inside a box that is filled with his memories of and with Bangchan. He tucks it away in their closet, never to be seen until no one knows went. Both of them achieved their happy endings, but it just wasn't with each other.