Teams

*One day sonic and his friends go on a hike that'll last quite a while along with some cool activities*

Sonic: Okay guys! We've arrived at our resort now...TEAMS!

Shadow: ... teams? Really? That's shi-

Sonic: well I think we should be in teams so we don't end up lost, plus it'll be fun!

Amy: ooo I sure now it will! So..do we pick teams?

Sonic: well I've got a few but there based of categories..

Rouge: that's the most dumbest thing I've ever heard...apart from knuckie telling me I cannot have the master emerald *scoffs*

Knuckles: shut up rouge! And it's not dumb it's something I'm required to do

*rouge rolls her eyes and knuckles crossed his arms*

Amy: okay what's our groups??

Sonic: well there's more people coming cause their part of the groups as well. Well I'd say team dark should stay together since they work well enough.

Tails: then shouldn't every team stay together?

Sonic: nope! I've already planned the teams

*sonic smiles and pulled out a notebook and started saying groups*

Sonic: okay so look at these notes

*sonic shows the notes bulletpointed all the teams together*

Amy, honey, blaze, vanilla
Shadow, rouge, omega, sally
Sonic, silver, knuckles
Tails, cream, marine , charmy

Amy: oh wow I like this! It's a good team sort!

Tails: out of everyone...me with..MARINE?! Dude she's going to buzz my head off like a screw!!! And she's so annoying!

Sonic: tails shut it! Marine isn't...that bad she's just wanting some attention she's barely here
*note: in this universe Marine loves to annoy her friends*

Silver: you know what..I'll be very happy to spend the rest of the week I'm our teams

Shadow: hold up? Who's Sally??

Sonic: oh she's my ex but she'll fit straight into your team!

Rouge: hmm maybe some and Sally can go diamond mining heh

Knuckles: as long as I'm not in a group with any annoying children or rouge I'm happy..

*rouge squints her eyes and scoffs*

Rouge: or I'll bribe sonic to change them So your with me and annoying little children-

Cream: guys! Please don't fight it's a stupid Argument anyway! Plus I'm sure well all be happy in our teams in the end!

Amy: creams right for now let's settle into our cabins and chill whilst we wait for the others to show, then we can start our adventure!

*everyone...nearly everyone (shadow) was happy and went to their cabins to chill and get ready for their next crazy adventure!*

Note: hi guys! Second story I'll get back to the group chat story soon! So my next part is rather this or a new story! Bye guys!!!