On and Off the Bed Pt. 2

It wasn't what Jason was expecting to have happen first, but he wasn't going to argue with Ryan's directions, either. He could only assume there was a reason his husband wanted to put the makeup on Mike, and he wasn't going to be sad about feeling Chester's lip ring on his dick. Chester was already on his knees, and that by itself was enough to make Jason's insides jittery with anticipation. He watched Chester take the cap off the lipstick and the simple action of seeing him slide it over his lips had the blood rushing to Jason's cock. It was a sexy look for sure, and Jason got himself to the edge of the bed, his feet on the floor in front of Chester.

Behind him, Mike had turned toward Ryan at his instruction. The wine glass was still in his hand, held between them, as he looked at the concentration on Ryan's face. Nothing had happened yet, but Mike's heart was pounding. His body always reacted to Ryan giving him orders, and as soon as the other man said hold still, Mike practically held his breath. He didn't know if Ryan knew what he was doing or not, but Mike was perfectly willing to let Ryan have his way.

"Don't worry, Shinoda," Ryan said as they sat on the side of the bed. He tucked Mike's hair behind his ears. "I know what I'm doing," he said, his voice calm as he went to work. "We all used to do each other's makeup at YRS when it was needed. Amir's really good at this, and your husband is too," he said. "But I've picked up a trick or two over the years."

Four feet away, Chester was looking up at Jason. He could feel the glittery lipstick as he popped his lips together a few times before he reached for Jason's blue pajama pants. He tugged one side down with a laugh. "Normally I'd be a gentleman and strip these off for you, but I think you might need to help." He held up his cast for emphasis.

"It's a shame," Jason teased, "I know how much you love my buttons. I'm denying you the pleasure of unbuttoning me." He shimmied out of his pajama pants and underwear and kicked them to the side before he unbuttoned his shirt quickly. It always seemed weird to him to have a shirt on while getting a blow job in his own bedroom, like he was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. Instead of taking it off, he left it hanging open, letting the cool air of the bedroom hit his skin.

He sat on the edge of the bed so he could reach Chester better, and touched the lip ring in the center of Chester's bottom lip. "Not going to lie," he whispered, "I'm more excited for this than the glitter."

Chester smiled with Jason's finger still on the ball of his piercing. It was a frozen moment with their eyes locked. Chester couldn't deny how much Jason's dark eyes resembled Mike's and that made what they were about to do that much more exciting.

"Just think," he said as Jason pulled his hand back. "You're about to get both. Stand up, Jay." Chester was never one to give orders, and this didn't feel like one, even though it was satisfying to have Jason do as he said.

Chester's good hand went to Jason's naked thigh. He ran his hand up and down it a few times, his concentration on the dick in front of him that was half hard. He licked his lips before leaning in. His hand skimmed up Jason's leg to wrap around his shaft. First things first, everything needed to be wet. Chester went to work, tilting his head to the right angle so he could lick Jason's shaft up and down. He could smell the other man - his essence and sex. It was a turn on, and feeling Jason's dick grow under his touch was more than thrilling. It had Chester's cock hard in seconds and peeking through the front flap of his boxers.

He had Jason's length coated in saliva in no time, and Chester moved on to his mushroom head. He kept his hand wrapped around Jason's shaft, pumping him as he licked and sucked at his cockhead, making sure to press the ball of his lip ring into all the sensitive places that brought whimpers from above.

Having Chester go down on him was a unique experience. Jason's eyes were closed while he enjoyed the different feel, not only of Chester's technique, but the lip ring that added just the right amount of pressure without crossing over into something painful. He hadn't had more than half a glass of wine, which made this so much different than the first time Chester had sucked him off. Jason didn't even look down to see the top of Chester's head and his red-tipped baby mohawk. His hand blindly found the strip of hair and caressed over it as Chester's head bobbed up and down, and his tongue and lips teased over his hard cock in the most appealing way. He gasped as the ball of the lip ring teased at his slit, and grabbed onto the top of Chester's head a little harder.