3. ARRIVAL

Y/N had H/C hair which was H/L and braided H/C hair with a strand of hair on her forehead, and the top pulled into a bun. She wears a pale jade capelet with a jade mandarin collar, dull gold embroidery depicting flowing clouds, and pearls, a white robe with flowing sleeves, symmetrical jade-and-gold embroidery with gold tassels down the chest and embroidered jade and gold hems over a golden undershirt, an ankle-length dull violet skirt with a gold hem and matching embroidery of vines, a gold sash with matching tassels and jade beads depicting a galloping baize, white silk stockings, and jade cloth shoes with gold embroidery. She also wears dangly gold earrings with jade beads, two jade blossom hairpieces rimmed with gold on either side of her head, and a gold-and-pearl blossom hairpin securing her bun. A gold scroll tied with a red string and jade tassel is secured to her left waist.

As they stepped out of the carriage, Cheka was still asleep. She had to carry him into Night Raven College. The Mechanical Flute is now a pale jade flute, with entwining gold blossoms and vines, and a dangling red tassel strung together with gold and jade beads. The words of [REDACTED] echoed in her mind, "Even if you try to leave this fucked up place behind, I'll know. With [REDACTED] accusing me, your mother and your siblings of treason. I know it's tough, Y/N." She shook those words out of her mind as she continued walking in.