Chapter 4

“You son of a bitch! If Suguru suddenly changes his approach to me because of this, I will hunt you down and destroy the entire Zen’in clan until you’re left with nothing.” Satoru pointed at Naoya who was glaring at him.

“You’re siding with a homewrecker, Gojo!? I know he’s Yuki’s fucking ex-boyfriend but didn’t you see he was all over my wife!? Yuki is already married with me!” Naoya tried to tell Satoru his point, but Satoru just frowned at him.

Ex-boyfriend? Suguru was Tsukumo Yuki’s rumoured boyfriend before her wedding 5 years ago? Satoru didn’t see Yuki kissing Suguru, as he was talking to some businessmen. He was just alerted when Yuuji told him that someone punched Suguru near the restroom and heard Naoya call Suguru names.

“Heh... Not even the word illiterate can describe a piece of garbage like you at this point, stop calling Suguru a homewrecker. No matter what you say, forced love and forced marriage will never work Zen’in.” Satoru looked at Naoya once then to his wife, before he turned his back from them. Their future will depend on how Suguru will act after this, Satoru was begging the heavens that his developed friendship with Suguru will not change just because of the people from his past.

“Ijichi, destroy all the cameras and collect all the files without leaving anything behind then send it to my office completely. Call attorney Mei Mei, no one’s leaving the premises until I said so.” Satoru said when he walked past their butler Ijichi leaving the shocked guests behind. He will definitely set a contract with every guests of his party just to make sure that this scene will never ever reach the media. Satoru will protect Suguru in a way that he doesn’t even notice it himself. Satoru knows how the entertainment industry works, he just can’t let Suguru be an easy target to play on for their own entertainment. Not Suguru. Not his... friend. Why are you such a fucking simp, Satoru?

Satoru chased after Suguru who was walking somewhere in the mansion without thinking where he was going, Satoru just followed. If anything, Satoru was surprised. Suguru is straight? And his ex-girlfriend is Tsukumo Yuki? The woman that was titled as the most beautiful woman in the entertainment industry. She is like the female Gojo Satoru, she’s the the most beautiful and the most in-demand among the women.

Satoru wasn’t surprised because Suguru once dated the Tsukumo Yuki, he was surprised because Suguru dated a woman. A female. Satoru never considered the thought that Suguru might be straight, he’s always thought that Suguru is a beautiful patissier who can make his favorite sweets and that’s it. Satoru you silly.

He can’t remember when it started but Satoru is sure to himself that he has already developed a crush on Suguru, that Satoru wanted to protect Suguru from harm and spoil him in any ways he could. Like who wouldn’t!? It’s really easy to like Suguru when he’s kind, understanding, caring, and beautiful.

Suguru’s mind is all over the open field of the Gojo Residence. He’s starting to regret the idea of coming here in the first place, he shouldn’t have accepted the invitation knowing that he might bumped into big celebrities like Naoya and Yuki. This is so stupid. He should’ve just begged Satoru for forgiveness if that’s the only way to avoid coming here and meet Yuki for the first time in 5 years.  

***

Yuki and Suguru started dating in the 2nd year of middle school and lasted until Suguru enrolled for college, it was 2 years after high school. They were the favorite couple of their classmates even though their relationship was kept low-key. Tsukumos are rich family business owners of hotels and malls, so it’s kind of surprising that Yuki chose to lived in the countryside with her mom’s parents during her teens. Yuki was very simple and beautiful, she’d rather enroll in a public school than in an exclusive school that her parents wants. It was her choice. Being the youngest and only daughter of the family made Yuki feel like a fucking puppet where she had to do what her elders tell her to do. Thankfully her grandparents were kind to welcome her in their simple home. She started her celebrity journey after graduating grade school by her parents’ choice, not like she can do anything about it. And Suguru had no idea about any of these facts about Yuki because of how simple she was. He only found out months after they started dating.