• 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘥 •

" Thank you. Have a good day " [ name ] waved at the old lady that would sell her vegetables. She was getting more groceries since she ran out.

She would usually by her groceries and other necessities she needs down in the small village where she was raised when she was little. Everyone knows her, since she goes there very often.

" Hey [ name ] ! Do you think you can lend me a hand ? " the old man asked as he was trying to carry the boxes of fruits back to his shop.

" Of course " [ name ] grabbed the boxes and started walking back to the old man's shop.

" Thanks [ name ]. Here some fresh oranges ! " he handed a bag of oranges to [ name ] which she gladly took them. She really liked oranges, which was weird because they were sometimes sweet.

" Be careful, have a good rest of your day "

[ name ] was walking out of town carrying the bag of groceries she had bought. That day was very chilly and cloudy.

' I better hurry, it might rain soon because of the wind and clouds '

[ name ] had sense that someone was going to bump into her so she moved out of the way. Quickly grabbed the back from the yukata of the young boy who was about to bump into her.

" Senjuro ? You had to be careful while getting groceries. You might hurt someone " she gently laid him back into his feet. She sighed as she understood why senjuro almost bumped into her.

He was carrying 5 big bags of groceries which covered his eyes. She sighed and took some bags away from him.

" I'm so sorry [ name ]-sama ! " he bowed down.

" No worries. And please don't call me that, your making me feel old " she replied, continuing  walking.

" Ah sorry ! And you don't have to help me. I was doing just fine.. " he whispered the last sentence. [ name ] looked back and raised her eyebrow. She shook her head and continued walking once again.

" I don't think so. Come on, i'm taking you back to your home " senjuro nodded and followed behind [ name ]. He was afraid to be troubling [ name ] who carrying a lot of groceries bags.

[ name ] looked at senjuro and sweetly smiled at him. Reassuring him that she was fine with it. Senjuro just smiled back and grabbed her sleeve while walking back.

She knew that he lost her mother whenever he was just a baby. She wanted for him to at least feel the feeling of a mothers love. So she didn't mind him grabbing her sleeve at all. She was actually glad.

Knowing that he felt safe around her.
.
.
" Father, do you know where senjuro went ? "

kyojuro asked his father. He had just came back from a mission. He nearly got wet because it barely just started raining. But he hasn't seen senjuro around the estate.

" He went to buy some groceries. But I don't know if he's back home " shinjuro who was reading book replied.

After the talk he had with [ name ] he changed. He tried to do other things to take off his mind of his drinking problems. Which made kyojuro and senjuro really glad for him.

" Ah [ name ] " kyojuro looked behind him as his father mentioned the name of his crush. His eyes widened when he saw [ name ] carrying senjuro in her back and covered him with her haori. While her hands were full of bags.

She was fully drenched.

" Are you gonna stare or help me out ? " she sighed. Kyojuro quickly grabbed the bags and took them to the kitchen. [ name ] let senjuro off her back and gently placed him down.