TTM-04

☆ BRONX, NEW YORK ☆JULY 04,20214:03 PMOMNISCIENT POV

☆ BRONX, NEW YORK ☆
JULY 04,2021
4:03 PM
OMNISCIENT POV

"No dad I do not have a boyfriend." Jhene huffed while her dad rushed her with a million questions. Jhene was currently on FaceTime with her parents since it was their first 4th of July separated.

"I'm just asking, wouldn't want to put my foot up somebodies ass."Juan said while giving a stern look to the camera.

"Baby leave her alone she's almost 18." Andrea added while shaking her head. Jhene's dad was so dramatic when it came to her.

One time she scraped her knee from falling off a skateboard and her dad called the whole family asking to send her flowers and get well cards. The scrape only required peroxide and a bandaid..

She loved her parents, they were like a balance of tranquil and fanatical. Her mom Andrea was always calm in most situations, she was the only person who could calm down her husband who's mostly hyper—Juan.

"Honey do you have any plans for today?" Her mom asked.

Jhene never lied to her parents, and she was pretty sure that they would be okay with her going to a party since she barely got out the house before. She wasn't so sure about how her dad would react though, it was a chance that he would ponder on it for a little minute.

"I'm going to a party with Kaliyah later...if that's okay with you guys." She added playing with her French tip nails.

"WHAT? Fix it Jesus!" He cried out making out making Andrea suck her teeth.

Jhene moved her face out the camera so they wouldn't see her silently laughing. Her dad had to drag literally everything and it was always funny, unless he was actually upset.

"Juan please Shutup, We're fine with it but you need to share your location with us as well as your aunt. Did you mention this party to her as well?" Andrea asked, since Jhene is staying with her Aunt for the summer that was technically her temporary guardian. Also it was just a respect thing.

"Speak for yourself I'm literally melting as we speak! Do I not get a say so in this?!" Juan asked shaking his head in disbelief at his wife. Whatever she said goes, and that's just how it was.