Take Care, Grandson. 7

Omniscient POV

Kay and Von had gotten home, packed out the the food in the kitchen and brought the other bags up to her room to be sorted. Kay showered and came to pack out the bags. She placed a fresh pair of boxer briefs, long socks and a T shirt in the bathroom for Von to change into.
Von had just finished showering again. He figured he'd freshen up after free balling since he'd gotten the new clothes.

"Von. Close ya eyes."  Kay told Von as he exited the bathroom.
Forgetting she bought him a book she hid it behind her back once pulling it out of a bag.

"Whut na'? You trynna set me up li folks?"
"Nigga, why would I buy you these shits just to set you up? I coulda did that before spending my money if that was the case."

He squinted at her. He took a pack of fruit snacks from the entertainment table under her mounted tv, and poured some in his hand. Shaking them, he then popped a few in his mouth. "Dat aint it right thea'. On king david sum aint right"

"Mmcht, hm. Surprise!" She handed him a little blue book.

"Whuts dis fa?"
"Its a journal Von. You can write in it when you back...you know. And If I can't see you in time you can write whatever you wanna tell me bout."

" Aw shit li folks. Imma beat they ass in dea' wit dis shit." He held the book with two hands swatting it. "I 'preciate you fasho, Come hea" He brought her into a hug and kissed the top of her head.

It was the little things.

Hearing the door open downstairs, they separated as she went to check the time on her phone.

3:36pm

"Jay and Dess here. You com-"

Before she could finish Von was out the door.
"Von!" She sped walk after him.
"Slow your bow legged ass down."

"Heyy Dayvon" Jayda gave a small wave looking in the fridge for a bottled water.
"Wassup Benn- oh.?" Looking up Dess' eyes trailed, downwards.

"Wassup. Yall good?"
"Yeahhh"
"Uh on, where yo clothes at?" Jayda finally turned to see why Dess' reply sounded dragged.

Realizing "Freak ass, my fault." Von turned to fix his print, and bumped into an already speaking Kay.

"Von. I know you heard me calling you. You cannot walk around the house like that and expect people not to stare."

"I can't keep wearing dem pants. Ma dick a be too hot." Von began pulling his boxers down, trying to fix his print.

" Von began pulling his boxers down, trying to fix his print

A.N.: Von def gave bde but ion knowww, that live aint go in his favor. 🌝😬🤷🏽‍♀️

"Yeah cause yo dick need to be cold, finna come out the bottom of your boxers. Hm" She had brought him her Versace robe, hoping it'll be long enough to do its job.