-𝟏𝟕

she saw him enter her room,she felt like she was about to explode. how could he, his dreads falling over his shoulders, his cap covering his eyes as he looked at the floor.

she quickly stood up and glared at the boy as he tried to speak, stuttering as he tried to explain himself.

"𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭"
"𝐯 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞"
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞" as she pushed him back, making him stay away from her.

she had never been more angry in her life, first he has this friend with benefits thing with her but brings ANOTHER GIRL to HER house, the audacity he had.

"𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐦"

"𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠"

she felt inferior as he didn't listen. the hatred for him growing more and more

she pushed him away, leaving her room going downstairs to her kitchen, tom close behind her running after her.

"𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥"

he said no emotion in his eyes, she just crossed her arms and starred back at him.
"𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞"

"𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐘 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦?"
he stayed silent, knowing she was right.

the whole group now listening to the group as they entered the kitchen.

"𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted at him

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝"

she heard the groups loud gasp, filled with rage she felt her hands form into a tight first, as he had let their "secret" out.

he felt her hand collide with his face as he reached up to touch his nose, blood dripping down his face.

"𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐤𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐳" her voice laced with anger

she grabbed her phone, storming into her room and calling lea yet again asking for her to stay over.
she grabbed the box, which kept all the photo frames of her and tom and bringing it outside and leaving it on the bench as she sat by the pool again lighting a cigarette.

🝮

she stood on her balcony, throwing the pictures down to the floor hearing the sound of the glass hit the concrete floor, a sense of jealousy run through her.

grabbing the next photo frame, a picture of them a few months before tour started and threw it down to the ground as lea high fived her.

"𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤" valeria nodded as she went to grab the next photo from the box and saw two polaroids of them the first one being them sat on some steps outside, both dressed in back, tom with a cigarette in his hand as val had her arms crossed over her legs restinf her chin on them waiting to smoke and the second one, then both asleep in valeria's bed, her lying on his chest as he had his arms wrapped around her torso, both i. each others embrace.

she knew jade and bill had taken these photos, treasuring memories as she slid them both into her back pocket and bringing the box inside.

lea came back through the door
"𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥" she grinned as she high fived the blonde girl infront of her.

"𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩?"
"𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞"

they both got changed and went to bed

little did they both know, bill and jade watched from underneath the balcony all the glas being smashed, as the quickly picked up the pictures putting them in a different box and sweeped up all the glass remaining on the floor

🝮

the first polaroid is meant to be the front cover and yeah!!

sorry this is rlly poorly written but idec anymore