Army

Seeing monsters out your window
I know you can't sleep,
You pretend though
You don't have to play the hero
'Cause I got you like you got me
When the earth shakes,
When the bombs scream
'Til our last breath, every heartbeat

~~~

(Author's note: I'M BACK! Also sorry if there are slight changes in how this chapter is written, instead of my usual playlist I'm listening to the most random shit and it's fucking with my melted soup sleep-deprived brain. this one will be silly silly)

SMG4's POV

"Dude, you look like shit today."

Wow, what kind words from SMG3!

I sighed and left him alone to go back to my computer, trying to think up ideas for my next video...

"HELLO!"

Gah! Mario?! "Oh! Uh, hey there! What is it, Mario?" I asked him, as he levitated around me making airplane noises with that silly triangle mouth.

He landed on the ground and said something like *insert italian gibberish*, which I instantly knew meant "MEMESSS!"

Oh... oh, he wanted to do a video! That was great, I was just trying to come up with something. "Sure!" I said, swiveling in my chair. Twice. Thrice. Four times... I stopped myself before I got too dizzy, and faced Mario. "Uh, what kind of memes? You did that one Nintendo Memes with Boopkins somewhat recently, right?"

"Mario...has no idea!" he said confidently. "Hmm... what about just random memes? Mario is sure the internet has a wonderful selection!"

Wow, that was...

completely and utterly wrong.

"That sounds like a great idea!"

~~~

A few minutes later, I was sure my search history was gently fucked. With a chainsaw. God dammit, that was a meme... Uhh, kind of screwed, I mean.

'WIKKIHOW MQEEMES'

'GAYEIOEPEPLEK AADUHYDDSMG4'

'call ambulance'

'HOW TO STOP MEDICAL HELP FROM COMING WHEN YOUR ANNOYING FRIEND GOOGLES IT'

Dammit Mario! He's just like...that one annoying little cousin that you see at family gatherings you always have to sit next to at the kids' table... except I see him every day. I really can't hate him though, we're no better than him.

"Back...on track." I sighed, and opened a new tab. "And back to square one. Some of those WikiHow memes would've gotten me demonetized..."

Mario banged his head into the keyboard, and played one of those meme compilation Youtube videos (somehow). It was going way better now, thankfully! We got a lot funny clips, so by now we were almost done. 

"Alright, last one..." I said, catching my breath after laughing like a fucking maniac for the 5th time now... (hes Luke fr lol)

 (hes Luke fr lol)

...Huh.

"Oooo, can you do that?" Mario grinned. "I bet you can, S-M-G-4! I believe in you!"

I just stared at him with a weird look for a second. "Mario, no! Why would I even want to do that?" I stood up and blacked out.

~~~

A/n: AHHHH SORRY I DISAPPEARED LOL- anygays it's a pretty short chapter but I wanted to just get it out already or smth.

(any LttM enjoyers might be getting something too... well, someday. No promises!)

BYE (sorry lmao)