..••°°2°°••..

Taylor

As I walk in the dining room of my apartment in New York, I see that I have mail on the table. I go look through it, just some fan mail, but then I see a wedding invitation. I put the others down and opened the letter.

Taylor
We invite you to our wedding on
September 2nd, at The Magnolia
To celebrate me and sam
Love to see you there
Love jade

I rsvp immediately, how can i miss her wedding. I know it's in my hometown but I just have to get over that fact for right now, and who knows I'll probably never run into Aurora there, it's not like she knows her, right?

..••°°°°••..

I smile as I get off the plane, it feels good to be home. I looked around for my mom, who was picking me up. I spotted her waving and I ran over to her and gave  her a bone crushing hug. 

“I missed you sweetie” she pats my back. I smile as we talk about everything that's going on in each of our lives. The new the old. Everything. My mom is truly one of my best friends.

We soon reached my childhood home, just how I remember it. I smile at the memories. I open the car door and get my bags, and walk into the house.

Aurora

Roryquinn posted this photo

Liked by dawnelis, ollieyang and 2k others

Vacation ready!!
Tagged: dawnelis, ollieyang

View all 1k comments

Username where are you guys going?
roryquinn tennessee

Ollieyang omg soooo ready

Dawnelis I love time off lol
roryquinn same!

Username yall are sooooo pretty wth

Username aren't you the teen mom?

..••°°°°••..

I roll my eyes at the comment, I guess that's what I'm known for. "Hey it's okay, they don't know you" dawn told me. I gave her a a greatful smile.

"Yeah your right," I pick up ivy and kiss her cheeks. "Your the best thing that happened to me"

"Who's ready to go to Tennessee!" Ollie laughs. We all agree and walk into the airport.

Our flight was about 2 a half hours and with a 6 year old, hopefully it's not too crazy.

"Mamma" she pulled on my sleeve as we were sitting in our seats.

"What baby?" I ask and look down at her.

"Where going to Tennessee right?" Sh3 asked I nodded, her eyes go wide with excitement. "That's were Taylor swift lives!" She shouts, "What if I get to see her"

I laugh, "honey I don't think Taylor is going to be there" I reason with her.

"But she could be," she pouted.

"I mean yeah she could be" I thought about it now, wait what if she's there? There's no way I could see her right?

Heyyyyy

I'm back for now lol

Anyway I don't know how much I'm really gonna post on this story bc my other one is more important to me

But bc yall like this one I'll give you a few chapters here and there

Qotd: who is your greatest idol?