Chapter 9

Harry's POV

"Niall, can I ask you something?" I said while walking back to the waiting room.

"Sure mate." He said.

"What did Samantha mean by saying she was going back to being the 'bad girl'?" I asked.

"She said that?" He asked back.

"Yea." I said.

"I don't know we will just have to wait and see." He said.

"Oh joy." I mumbled.

"Yea." He said back.

Zayn's POV

I finally arrived at the flower shop. I quickly paid the driver and went inside. I don't know her favorite flower, but I will get her some. I saw these beautiful blue flowers, the color of her eyes. I quickly picked them and paid. I then went to a jewelry shop next door and went in. I figured I would get her a necklace. I went to a lit box full of necklaces. I wanted to get her, her birth stone, but I didn't know what it was. I pulled out my phone and texted Niall.

Me: Hey Niall can you ask Samantha when she was born. I am getting her something special.

Niall: Yea. Sure thing, and where are you? We came out into the waiting room and only saw Liam and Louis.

Me: I wanted to get her something for all this trouble.

Niall: Awww.... Zaynie pooh has a fancy for Samantha.. ;)

Me: Shut your leprechaun mouth and text me back when you find out when she was born.

Niall: Fine. But you are going to pay.

Me: And that is?

Niall: Buy me some food.

Me: Fine.

Niall's POV

I was walking back to Sam's room and texting Zayn. I went into her room.

"Knock knock!" I yelled.

"Hello Niall!" She said.

"I need to ask you something." I said.

"That is?" She asked,

"When you were born."  I said giggling at the fact of such a random question.

"Umm...okay. It is September 21, 1996." She said.

"Okay! Thanks!" I said.

"Oh! Before I walk out, Zayn is bringing some food for all of us." I said.

"Ugh...fine...I guess I can't ignore him forever." She huffed.

"Nope!" I said popping the 'p'.

I walked out, to go back to he waiting room. I quickly texted Zayn back.

Me: She said September 21, 1996.

Zayn: Really?! That's the sapphire birthstone. The most beautiful one. She is so lucky. The birthstone matches her perfectly.

Me: I know!

Zayn: Okay, thanks Niall, I will be back soon.

Me: Okay.

Zayn's POV

I looked back down at the box and started to look for the sapphire section. I still can't believe her birthstone is a sapphire. It matches her perfectly. It's the same color as her eyes. Beautiful. I looked down at all the sapphire necklaces. But one really caught my eye. It was a heart, with her birthstone on it, and then on the back it said 'forever'. I loved it. I quickly told the man I wanted that one, and I paid for it. It was expensive, but totally worth it! I went back outside to catch a taxi. I waved down a taxi. I got in and told the driver to go to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital a couple minutes later. Oh crap! I forgot about the food. "Driver, I am so sorry, I forgot all about th food I need to get, could you please drive to McDonalds?" I asked.