37~Ruined(2)

Once I look at it, I instantly regret asking for it in the first place...

My eyes fill with tears once again.

I can't believe someone can be this cruel.

Someone put the news about me on our schools official website, were anyone, literally anyone can see.

Aside from it being on the website, it's also on every single group chat.

And worst of all, someone posted it on TikTok and now I'm being dragged by strangers on the internet.

"Prada I'm so sorry" Amelia says and I start to cry, even harder than before.

"Why is this happening to me?" I choke out.

"I'll try to get the TikTok videos taken down okay. And I'll inform Mrs Grace and have it taken down from the website" Amelia assures.

She starts texting different people and all I can do is cry.

It's not even 12pm yet and my entire world has come crashing down.

Jay tries calling several times, and I get angrier each time.

I feel like throwing my phone out the window.

All he could possibly do is say he's sorry.

But sorry is not going to cut it this time.

"This whole thing just screams Kayla. She's gone too far this time" Amelia grumbles.

I sigh.

"I'm going to have to go to Mrs Grace's office to report it, do you think you can manage here on your own?"

"I'll be fine" I say.

"Okay I'll be back soon"

She leaves the room and I resume my tears.

~~~~~~~~~

Amelia's POV

I feel so bad for Prada.

Even though she has been lying to me from the beginning, she is my best friend.

It's not fair what's happening to her.

It was mean saying it to the entire school, but putting it on the internet for people to laugh at is plain evil.

All because of Jay.

I glare at him as I walk down the halls to Mrs Grace's office.

"Amelia!" He calls. I proceed to walk faster.

"Amelia, please wait. Please just listen to me. I know messed up-"

"You did mess up. How could you do that Jay? Because of you, the internet is laughing at your ex. Yes I have taken the liberty of breaking up with you for her.

Because of you she is crying her eyes out, while everyone else is making a fool out of her"

"You think I don't feel bad, Amelia I feel absolutely terrible. I  can't even begin to say how sorry I am, but you have to let me explain"

"You've lost the right to explain. Don't talk to me or Prada again"

I walk away from him and I focus on were I'm headed.

I knock on the door and she tells me to come in.

"Amelia, what a pleasant surprise. The last time you were in my office was when you were a week into this school and crying to go back home.
I hope that's not the case now?"

"No it's not. It's actually about Prada" she sits up after I say that.

"What about Prada?"

"Well Kayla told everyone about Prada lying, completely embarrassing her in front of everyone, and now someone put that news on the schools official website, posted it on group chats and on TikTok.

I thought I'd tell you to take it off the website and maybe get it off TikTok?" I say.

"Oh my goodness, poor Prada. She must be miserable"

"She is"

"I'll get it taken down. But hacking the schools official website to belittle a student is cyber bullying. We'll trace the computer that it came from"

"Don't bother, I already know it's Kayla"

"Why would Kayla do such a thing?"

"Because she's a bitch- I mean, terrible person" I stutter.

"I'll look into it. I hope you weren't too upset about finding out the truth.
Prada has never fully felt comfortable here, and this is most definitely going to put her off the edge.

She never wanted to lie. She just struggles with inferiority complex.

I can only imagine how hard this must be for her"

I start to feel bad for storming off like I did.

She needed me by her side and I left her to face embarrassment alone.

Perhaps I was being selfish.

"Whatever the case. She needs you to stand by her no matter what. You did the right thing by coming here. You are a good friend"

"Thank you" I say.

The door opens and a teacher comes panting in.

"Sorry to bother you, but there's a fight happening right now. Dare I say, riot"

"A fight? Between who and who?" She asks.

"Jay and some other kid"

I gasp.

"Why are you telling me. Go break it up" she says.

"I'm going to have to see myself out now. It was nice talking to you" I excuse myself and I run around looking for the fight.

I push and shove my way through so many people.

I gasp when I see blood on the floor.

Jamal and some other people are holding Jay back.

Trying to at least.

"What's going on?" I ask, but no one is answering me. They are too concerned with watching attempted murder.

A bunch of security officers show up and everyone runs away from the scene, pushing me to fall on my butt, a literal stampede.

"Amelia, are you okay? You shouldn't have been standing there" Jamal helps me up.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to see what was going on. Are you okay?"

"Jay is not the easiest to calm down" he laughs.

"Did you know, that Jay told Kayla?" I ask.

"No. I'm just as shocked as you are. He does like her.
I just don't understand why he'd do that.
I'm just going assume he had a good reason" he says.

"You're defending him?"

"I'm not defending him, I'm just telling you what I know.
Some guys were talking shit about Prada, and he quite literally punched their faces in" he says pointing at the blood on the floor.

"Doesn't excuse him betraying her like that" I say.

"It doesn't. How is Prada?" He asks.

"Terrible thanks to your friend"

I watch the security officers take Jay away.

No matter what he felt or feels for Prada, it doesn't excuse that kind of betrayal.

A/N: Amelia finally got a pov, did you like it or no?

I feel bad for Prada, we are all back to hating Jay 🔪.

Thank you for 500 reads 😭

Vote and share 💜

-Keilah ❤️