Part 7 Emptyness

I'll probably put memes as the picture for angst to cheer ya'll up before i slaughter your happiness. 

 Part 7 Emptyness

THIS IS MORE ANGST SO SUFFER!! <3

This will have mentions of self harm, and everything in the description I think Idk haven't written it yet lol

After what happened, Ranpo didn't talk with Poe for a while, it hurt seeing his face, and knowing they were close friends.

On the other hand, Poe felt terrible as he knew he did something, Ranpo ignored him and Poe didn't want to ask him what he did as Ranpo obviously didn't want to talk to him. But still... when he was without Ranpo he felt Empty... He was missing something...

Poe would often miss his classes because he now slept too much, he didn't want to get out of bed, he knew he had to, but what's the point? He didn't even want to write anymore, as he wouldn't be able to give Ranpo the novel and see his excited face as he flipped through the pages and guessed who did it.

Poe's life was meaningless, Karl tried to pull him out of bed by tugging at his sleeve with his mouth but Poe didn't nudge, he laid in his bed looking at the sealing. He felt his head spin as he hadn't eaten in days.

All of his thoughts were about Ranpo, he hurt him, hurt him. He needed to apologize but it was clear he didn't want to talk so... Poe went in the bathroom locking the door and grabbed the razors he had hidden under the sink, he should feel pain too...

Ranpo sat at his desk, he needed to finish the law and procedure homework... but oh how he didn't want to... Why would he? There really wasn't a reward for it anymore. Before he would finish it and rush over next door, excitedly talk to Poe and chat about how the crimes that he heard about. Now he just layed in bed eating snacks after he was done. No, this existence was worse than the pain he would feel with Poe. Plus he wanted to see Poe's face.

He went over next door, knocking on the door, he waited for an answer and soon it creaked open. "R-Ranpo" shyly asked Poe in shock. "Hey Ed, I'm sorry I didn't come over earlier I was busy..." he said. "It's fine I understand" Ranpo walked in and they caught up. It seemed that things were back to normal...

"Hey can I have some tea?" asked Ranpo walking to the kitchen. "U-uh yeah, let me grab a cup for you" responded Poe running over a grabbing one, as he reached up to get it, his sleeve slid of a little. Ranpo noticed the recent scars, they were new. "Poe, why did you do it again?" he calmly asked. "I-I what?" asked Poe half knowingly. "Why did you cut yourself?"

"Because I hurt you, I deserved to feel pain too..." he responded. "Poe, never, and I mean never hurt yourself no matter what! Yes I did get upset but it's not your fault." pleaded Ranpo. Emotions started to swell and Poe started to feel dizzy, he had only drank coffee for the past two days so he fell.

There was a ringing in his ears, he could see Ranpo, he was trying to wake him up. Ranpo splashed water on Poe's face. Poe opened his eyes. "You really need to eat..." Ranpo told him.

He got some of the left over products from last time and cooked and egg. He watched as Poe ate. He wanted to hit him and hug him at the same time... He wanted to yell at him how stupid he was for cutting himself, but also he wanted to plead for him not to do it again and to hug him.

When Poe was done. Ranpo walked over to the bed with him and hugged him tightly. They sat like that for a long time. Eventually they both fell asleep in each others arms.

Yipee I'm done yay! I swear every chapter I have them be cute and then angst! Just like Asagiri but he kills people off just to reveal they aren't dead and then kills them again :) anyways 725 words!!! feel free to leave suggestion and ideas for what you'd like to see, and if you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote, I appreciate it a lot!