Chapter 95: Two persons in Solitude

"What happened?"

Shen Miao blanked out a little. In her view, this kind of slightly frivolous actions should be stopped with a stern voice, but she did not know why she actually replied honestly, "Just now when escaping, one was injured by a dagger."

Xie Jing Xing swept a glance at her and threw her a porcelain bottle that he took out, "Apply the medication."

Shen Miao received it without speaking more, she wanted to apply the medication but because she was entirely sitting on the floor, and because she had soaked in the ice cold lake for a long time, she was unable to employ any energy at all. Not to mention applying medication, even sitting up was difficult.

When Xie Jing Xing saw this, he walked over to her side and held shouldered her to the small couch in the cabin. Shen Miao had lived for two lifetimes and was not a little young lady who had her first awakening of love, so naturally she would not feel embarrassed when they were alone. However she was wearing Xie Jing Xing's large clothes and her fair shoulders were exposed, thus when the cold wind blowed, one was unsure if it was the cold or the discomfort, but a layer of goosebumps rose.

Without waiting for her to say anything, a warm thing covered her face and it practically buried her head. Shen Miao shook her head before discovering that what was on her body was Xie Jing Xing's fox coat. That fox coat was warm and Shen Miao unconsciously wrapped it tighter around her, and only her small face was exposed as she looked at Xie Jing Xing without speaking. She truly looked somewhat like a little furry fox .

Xie Jing Xing felt somewhat funny, he got up and walked to the other side to take something unknown before squatting in front of Shen Miao, reaching out his hand to hold Shen Miao's leg.

"What are you doing?" Shen Miao evaded and asked.

"If your injury is not treated, it will fester tomorrow." Xie Jing Xing said, "You better not take advantage of me."

Shen Miao, "..." This person's words were really too annoying. What taking advantage of him? And to still say those words with a serious look, making Shen Miao want to simply ignore him. She said, "I will do it myself."

"Alright." Xie Jing Xing stood up without a second word, leaned against the counter and folded his hands around his chest as if he was watching the commotion from the side, "I will watch you do it."

Shen Miao bent her body down but her hands were unable to hold the medicine bottle firmly. Previously when she was quarrelling with those two, she was thrown by the skinny tall one a few times so her whole body felt sore, thus at this moment her hands were trembling and could barely open the bottle and almost spilled everything out.

After struggling for half the time, she finally gave up but did not want to admit defeat to Xie Jing Xing, so she sat on the snow white fox coat and did not speak a single word as she stared at Xie Jing Xing.

Xie Jing Xing laughed out loud with a 'chi' sound and snatched the bottle off Shen Miao's hands before squatting down again. He held Shen Miao's calf and casually said, "I am not a good person. If you want to act in a rage, one fear that you will have to gamble with your leg."

Shen Miao stayed silent and did not utter a word.

Xie Jing Xing held her leg and slowly lifted the trousers up. His hands were cold and slender and they seemed to have the shallow callus that people who practiced martial arts had. When they rubbed against the soft and delicate skin, Shen Miao had a kind of an uncomfortable feeling, as if that piece of skin also started to heat up . In the next moment, because the clothes' materials were suddenly pulled off, it was so painful that Shen Miao almost cried out.