• 12 •

Jungsu found, yet another letter in his locker, of course.

'Dear Jungsu,
I don't have much to say this time, just that you looked very pretty yesterday. That's all, I hope you have an amazing day today. :)

Sincerely,
G.'

It felt weird reading the letter, now that he knew it was Gunil he wasn't as annoyed as he usually was with the letter. But why? Gunil was just a friend. Jungsu wasn't gay. Okay, maybe he was, but not for Gunil.

He didn't know if he should tell him in the letter or tell him in person. Well, if Jungsu said it in person he'd probably chicken out and run away.

'Dear Gunil.
Thanks, surprised I didn't find out that it was you sooner. It was pretty obvious.

But. I don't feel the same, I'm sorry.

I'll see you after school.
-K. Jungsu.'

He sighed and slipped the note into locker 31. Usually, Gunil didn't go to his locker in the morning.

But this time, he did.

Jungsu watched from afar as the elder went to his locker. Opening it and seeing the note fall out. Gunil smiled and opened it, his once smiling face quickly switched into.. well Jungsu honestly didn't know. He looked.. afraid.

Gunil read the letter wide eyed. After he finished reading it he crumbled it up and threw it away, walking to his next class.

Jungsu felt terrible. Now that he thought about it.. he did like Gunil. He had always liked Gunil.

Jungsu mentally slapped himself and decided that during their tutoring session he would tell Gunil the truth of how he really felt.
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・✭・.・.・。
The day went by quick, almost too quick. Before Jungsu knew it he was already making his way to the library. Sure he was nervous, but maybe, just maybe.. him and Gunil could become official. Ugh, what was he thinking. Gunil probably hated him now, which honestly he wouldn't blame him since—

                   "Jungsu?"

The boy jumped and realized he was zoned out. "Oh uhm sorry- Hyeongjun? Wheres Gunil?" asked Jungsu

                  "He's running a bit late today." Hyeongjun sighed. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What..?"

                  "You know what. I mean yay you found out it was Gunil, but you literally told Jiseok and Seungmin that you liked him, why would you lie about that?!"

Jungsu just stood there. He felt terrible, "I promise you, I was not lying. I need to talk to Gunil, where is he?"

                    "I told you he was running late—"

"I don't care! Where is he?!" Jungsu exclaimed.

                     Hyeongjun sighed. "Music room."

Jungsu nodded and ran out of the library. Even Hyeongjun was mad at him, honestly probably that Joo-Kid was mad at him too, which was understandable.