Thanks To You

Welp more angst ahahah...I'm sorry guys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter and Willow kneeled down in front of Flapjack's grave, Hunter staring somberly at the stone. "Hi buddy, long time no see..." He smiled sadly. "How are you doing in Palisman heaven? I'm doing pretty good here...I have great news. I'm part of the Noceda family now, and Willow's my girlfriend!" He and Willow looked at each other and smiled.

"I'm also learning how to carve Palismen. Don't worry, no Palisman will ever replace you." He went silent for a few minutes, the smile vanishing from his face. "It's been a year since you left..." Tears formed in his eyes. He struggled to keep them in. Finally, he broke down and started sobbing. "I-I miss you, Flap...I'm so sorry..." He clutched his shirt, his shoulders shaking violently with every sob. "It should have been me, I was supposed to die...It's all my fault you're gone!" Willow put an arm around him and hugged him tight. "Hey, baby, it wasn't your fault. It never was. I'm pretty sure Flapjack won't blame you." She kissed his cheek and stroked his hair, trying to calm her boyfriend down. "Hey, Flapjack, if you can hear me, thank you. Thank you so much for bringing my boyfriend back from the dead..." She started to cry at the memory. Her crush lying in her lap, cold and lifeless. Then Flapjack saved his Grimwalker by sacrificing himself. Hunter hugged his girlfriend and tried to comfort her. "Hey, Blossom, I'm here. I'm alive." He kissed her forehead and held her close.

They stayed like this for a few minutes until they heard Luz calling them. "Hunter! Willow! We have to go now!" "Be there in a minute!" Hunter called back. "Thanks, Flapjack...I love you, over and out..." Willow stood up and held out her hand to Hunter, who was still staring at the tombstone. "Ready to go, Honey?" He nodded and took her hand. "Goodbye, Flapjack...I'll come to visit soon." Holding each other's hands, they left for the Human Realm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, I will write a longer one soon! Anyway, have some art of mine <3

Happy Halloween!