Battle Rules📝🔥

Write-Off Rules:

Format: The Write-Off will be a short story consisting of 5-10 chapters.
Chapter Length: Each chapter can't go over 5k words count.
Battle Schedule: Each battle will begin on a Monday.
Daily Release: At least one chapter must be released every day, starting from Monday until Friday.

RELEASE TIME:TBA

Original Content: The short story must be written from scratch, specifically for the Write-Off. Previously written books or content can not be used.
Genre: The writers will be given a R&B song that will inspire a Zatima plot/theme (WRITERS GET CREATIVE AND MAKE SOME MAGIC😁🔥)

Voting: The battle will end on Friday, and readers will have the opportunity to vote. Winner will be announced after each battle

Writers: SheIsLunaa thetrilljeune DeniseDavis30 poeticjustice040607 qveenidaa modashyspen
Melleaux_Erica
*The Write-Off will focus on showcasing writing skills, creativity, and engaging storytelling*

Side Note:

All participants, kindly note that all upcoming battle flyers will be exclusively posted in this book. Please make sure your supporters either bookmark this book or follow it to stay updated with the latest announcements. Flyers for each battle will be released on Sundays. Let the anticipation build as we prepare for the Battle of the Pens!

Note: The rules are subject to change or modification by the organizers if necessary to ensure fairness and a smooth execution of the Write-Off.

🔴 THIS TIME THE WRITERS WILL NOT KNOW WHO THEIR OPPONENTS IS!! JUST SHOW UP TO THE RING‼️😜🤪 🔴

**I will Dm you regarding schedule/song**