Episode 1 murder family

RING

RING

Blitzo: Yeah what can I do for you stolas?

Stolas: Well I have a rather big problem that I would like you're help with.

Blitzo: If this is some kinda of booty call you can forget it!

Stolas: No no it's not that blitzy it's my... brother he's in town for a while and I would appreciate it if you were there to keep him out of harms way.

Blitzo: Wait you have a brother and what do you think I am a babysitter!

Stolas: I'll pay you!

Blitzo: Pay me with what?

Stolas: Money.

Blitzo: Deal when will he get here.

Stolas: Oh he's already there ta ta blitzy.

Blitzo: Wa wait what!

(Before he could get a answer stola hung up.)

KNOCK

KNOCK

(Moxie got up from his seat in the other room and opened the door to see a rather big pair of legs before the person they belonged to bent down shoving his face into moxie's.)

(And for those wondering how tall this fucker is he's taller than paimon

(And for those wondering how tall this fucker is he's taller than paimon.)

Moxie: Uuhhh c...can I help you sir!

Y/n: Begone!

(With that single word moxie was sent flying into the wall which allowed for the tall goetia to be able to crouch and be able to go through the door only to be met with a knife to his throat from the smaller female imp.)

Millie: WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!

Y/n: I suggest you remove you're self from me before I make you suffer a worse fate than the other little one.

Millie: TRY ME YOU BITCH!

Y/n: Begone!

"Millie was struck by a strong force that appeared from nowhere which tried to force her onto the ground to crush her under the pressure but that just made her hold on tighter.)

Y/n: Hmmm interesting "cease" you are a interesting little imp aren't you I've never met someone who can withstand my presence interesting indeed.

Millie: Ha uh I'll kill you.

Y/n: You may try if you wish now will you please release me so I may enter and help you're little friend?

Millie: F...fine.

(Millie let go of the taller demons neck as she slid down onto the floor and moved out of the way allowing the large demon in and allowing him to walk over and pick moxie up before using magic to heal his injury's.)