Chapter 2 - Her

(Dean Ambrose POV) - Monday Night RAW

I watch as she skips away from me. I missed her more than anything in the world. Those 3 months that I was away from her were a living hell.

"Her" meaning AJ Lee

I turn around and start walking to the catering section of the backstage area. I have 2 hours until my match, so I have some time to kill.

I grab a plate and put fruit, vegetables, some chicken, and a cookie on my plate. We are required to eat somewhat health before our match, but I always grab a cookie.

I sit down next to my brothers. Well, not actually my brothers, but my best friends. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. They are my partners in The Shield and I consider them my brothers. I don't know what I'd do without them.

"Hey y'all." I say in a really bad country accent

"What's up?"

"Nothing much. Except for AJ."

"You guys have been fighting again?" says Seth.

"No, douchebag! She's back from vacation!" I scream to Seth.

"Okay. Whatever." Seth smirks.

It's not like AJ and I fight all the time. We just sometimes have little arguments. But I think that we are really happy together. Hopefully, AJ thinks that too.

I finish up my food and I see that I see that we still have an hour until my match. So, I decide to find AJ.

I'm walking down the backstage hallway, when I hear AJ's music playing.

Shit.

When AJ and I first got together, we promised we'd support them during their match. That means, go out there with them, cheer for them, and celebrate with them when they win. But, obviously, I didn't go out.

Seth comes up behind me.

"Are you guys fighting now?"

I clench my fist, almost wanting to punch Seth, but remembering that he's my brother. And I can't do that.

What do I do now? I can't just go out there in the middle of her match! My palms start sweating, and I become red in the face. Thankfully, Seth already left so he won't see my embarrassing face.

The last thing I need right now...

Is a fight with AJ.

So I know that this one is kinda short too, but things will start to unfold later! And at the end, you may be a little surprised for what I have planned..

- Abby 💘