Kitsune king Inari (ultimate)

# Kitsune king Inari (owned and made by me)

{Shapeshifting} Allows the user to shape-shift into whoever/whatever opponents they have defeated or into those who willingly give you their form.

{illusion master} Allows the user to cast illusions on their surroundings or people. using illusions on those with a strong mental will use more magiules, bigger or more elaborate illusions will also require more and manifesting illusions into physical will require vast amounts more on top of the other increasers.

{seductress} Being blessed by the king of Kitsune's you have a natural affinity to seduction and persuasion. if someone has a strong mental/will they will be harder to seduce/persuade and therefore require more magicules to be used.

{nine tailed} Being kitsune kin blessed by Inari-sama himself your nine tails are more then just a show of power or a comfy bed, you are able to give one of your tails to a fully loyal subordinate therefore boosting their power vastly but also lowering yours. 

At any time you may take back your tail whether permanently or temporarily whether the reason be to win a fight or to give the tail to another subordinate. Unfortunetly you cannot give a subordinate more then one tail but it does stack on top of a name if you're willing to take the risk and name your most loyal (tails may also be given to those you see as equal such as a partner, tails also bind the soul of the recipient to the user while they possess one)

I forget what brought me to make this skill but it was prob on the thought of Kitsune's for whatever reason

Join the discord: https://discord.gg/3nNqVrGdfY