Kamen Rider PunkJack Bio

Name: Wilson Hareuya

Appearance

Age: 15

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Rider Type: Protagonist, Hero

Affiliation: Monster High, Desire Foundation

Motif: Grizzly bear, Jack-o-Lantern, Monster, Halloween, Star, Bombs

Theme Song: Rollin' Rollin' Punk King

Voice actor: Bryson Baugus

Summary
Wilson Hareuya is the main protagonist of Monster High: the Rollin Rollin Pumpkin King. He is a Japanese American teenage musician who is chosen to become Kamen Rider PunkJack. He is the human descendant of the Pumpkin King.

Personality
Wilson is a kind, tech-savvy smart boy who dreams of humans and monsters living together. However, due to bullying, he can be a bit of a delinquent and a punk as he can be vengeful and ruthless which made him a bit of an outcast. While he still remains friendly to his friends, towards his enemies he becomes more cold and merciless.

When meeting Monster High, he is unfazed by the spookiness due to living near monsters for years.

He is best friends with Kuma, Clawd, Heath, and Deuce and has a caught the interests of Clawdeen.

When he gets frustrated or exited, he tend to slip into his Japanese language.

Appearance
Wilson is Teenage boy with unruly orange hair and brown eyes and a relatively thin build and stature.

His usual attire is a black jacket with a jack-o-lantern on the back over a button striped shirt and a white T-shirt, grey pants, and white trainers.

Powers and abilities

Expert combatant: Wilson is skilled in martial arts and can fight against monsters like Manny without any help.

Athleticism: He is very agile and athletic similar to a werecat.

Superhuman strength: Wilson posseses superhuman strength, able to lift gigantic rocks and other large objects with little effort despite his skinny physique.

Musician: Wilson is very skilled with an electric guitar and singing.

Monster pheromones: He leaves off a pheromone that attracts monster girls.

Monster replication: Has the ability to copy the powers of any monster.

Forms

Entry Form