The Alphas Little Girl Chapter 17 {Edited}

Chapter 17

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Elizabeth's Pov

OK he's been chasing me for an hour now! Dude do you ever get tired! My wolf growled in annoyance.

Well its times like these you need to call for back up....

"~DAD HELP ORION'S GONNA KILL ME!!!!~" Yup that should do it.

"~You told him? And I'm on my way~" he asked.

"~Pfft no I kinda threw a rock at him while he was practicing and ya please hurry up we've been running for an hour and I'm tired~" I whined, even my wolf whined.

I feel your pain to girl.

"~ELIZABETH MARIE BANE I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!~" Orion growled in my head.

"~Hoping you heard that dad?~" I sent what Orion just to me to him.

"~I swear that boy...~" he grumbled.

I kept running till I fell into..Water? I opened my eyes to find I ran into the lake...

LAKE AHHH WATER!!!

My wolf was whining like crazy as I was rushing to get out.

We finally made it out and I saw Orion snarling and rushing towards us. I rolled my eyes and ran up to a tree and started climbing. I must look really stupid right now, I mean picture this. An overly sized white wolf climbing a tree.

Ya really weird looking image.

I got up there finally, I was now currently laying on a branch with Orion growling below stalking around the tree. Yup I'd say this has been a pretty productive day.

"~Elizabeth I'm so pissed off at you right now~" his wolf growled even loader.

"~I know you are your using my full name, you guys only use my full name when your pissed~" I said in 'duh' tone.

"SHIFT ORION!" My dad Alpha commanded him. Orion growled but shifted. Dad might be retired but he still has the Alpha gene which never goes away so he can still use alpha commands on other wolves. And right now I'm seeing parts of my brother I don't want to see.. Luckily dad threw him so shorts.

"I swear she is in so much trouble!" He yelled.

"Why Orion?" My dad asked looking mad himself.

"She used her powers to throw a rock at my back" he growled while looking up at me.

I stuck my wolf tongue out at him.

"Elizabeth I'm in human form I can climb up that tree and kick your butt so if I were you I'd put that tongue back in your mouth" he snarled.

Honestly in all my life I've never seen my brother this mad. And it scared me. "~I'm sorry Orion~" I mind linked him.

"No Elizabeth! Just no, I have been needing to talk to you for two whole days now not to mention the fact all you've been doing is slacking off not training or even coming to meetings your suppose to be at! Theirs a war about to happen and you act like you don't care!!" He yelled.

I gulped and looked at my dad, he had stern look on his face but was mixed with shock from Orion's outburst. I shifted back and put the large t-shirt dad threw up to me, and jumped down.

I walked right up to Orion and glared at him.

"Well apparently you forgot I'm on 13 I don't want to grow up and I know theirs a freakin war it started cause of me! You don't ever think I'm scared to even think I have to walk out onto a battle field and possibly might die!! I'm sorry I haven't been to a stupid meeting!" I yelled as tears started to stream down my face.

"I'm scared, and sometimes don't want to face reality! Maybe I don't want to talk about that night at the clearing, cause I don't know it scarred me! I've been busy trying to heal myself, I still have wolvesbane in my system ever think of that Orion!" I screamed.

"And to think I got a little excited to tell you I found my mate" I finished.

After that I ran all the way back, I ignored the stares I received from our pack mates and just kept running till I got to my room.

I've never been in a fight with Orion before and everything he said hurt like hell.

I laid there crying wishing Joel was here.

Phillip's Pov

After the ceremony Grace and I went for a walk.

"How does being Alpha feel like?" I asked as I held her hand.

"I guess powerful, I feel confident and strong" she smiled. I smiled down at her, our mate is so beautiful.

"So how long are you staying?" She asked. I sighed "I leave tomorrow babe". "Oh." She sighed.

"But I promise as your mate I will visit every weekend" I grinned.

"OK that sounds great!" She hugged me and I hugged her back. Oh I love my mate.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Ok awww phillips in love <3 ;) and man that was pretty big fight between liz and orion :/ Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry if its not long I tried but my thumb feels like its about to fall off since I'm writing this off my phone.

Please comment and vote :)

Thank you!

~Legend