Sleepover

Johnny couldn't contain his excitement any longer. With a wide grin, he turned to his phone and called his long-term companion Kenshi.

*picked up* 

"Hello, who is this?" Kenshi asked

"Heyy kenshi why'd you take so long to  answer?"

......

A moment of silence between the two.

"Oh..righttt sorry just messing, anyway how about you sleepover at my place tonight?" 

"A...sleepover?" Kenshi replied 

"Yeah! You know just the two of us.. hanging out

"Dont you have lots of lady-friends who would love to take up on that invitation?"

"Sure I do but I want my best pal.. You"-J

"I..well alright" -k

"Great! I'll come over and pick you up alright?."-J

"Yeah okay"-k

*Time skip*  

As they arrived back to johnny cage's mansion,

Johnny holding onto kenshi's hand as he leads him inside.

"Why did you want to have a sleepover so b-.. Kenshi get's cut off as johnny's hand made its way on his cheek gently pulling him into a soft tender kiss.  It was a kiss filled with all the unspoken words, their friendship quickly growing into affection that neither of them could deny any longer.       As they pulled away from each other, both  men blushed. They stood  in silence for a while, their bodies pressed gently against each other, but neither uttered a word.  Not even a second later their tongues are both desperate  for dominance as Cage held on to Takahashi's hair. "mmph...mm.." Kenshi lets out gratifying whimpers as Johnny then started to plant hickeys onto his neck. "f..fuck Johnny please..". Slowly being backed up onto Cage's sofa he whispered in his ear  "Let me take care of you Kenshi, just tell me what you want."

Kenshi was already overwhelmed by the sloppy kisses, struggling to think straight 

Johnny proceeded to removed kenshi's shirt his fingers teased his nipples rubbing them in a circular motion . Kenshi was frozen in place,  biting his lip trying to keep his moans in.

Kenshi's cock desperate for attention, johnny notices as he palms his crotch unzipping his pants to reveal his hard member. "Are you alright with this?" Kenshi responded with a nod as his hands were placed onto johnny's shoulders. "You're blushing like a mad man right now.. Cage mentioned  in a slightly teasing tone. "God I'm gonna start calling you moron from now on.."  "Oh?, I can make you call me things other than moron"  Cage replied in a teasingly flirtatious tone, Kenshi clearly picturing cage's his smirk in his mind as he blushed even more.

The more he pictured it the harder his member became until..kenshi felt a warm sensation on his lower part. It was Cage's mouth "hah..ahh.." kenshi let out more soft whimpers as what he felt was unexpected "fuck...Johnny.. don't stop mmph...". He grabbed onto cage's hair in pure delight not wanting this to be over. "How about we go a bit further yeah?" 

"What do you mean?"

Cage stripped himself and took off the last piece of clothing on Kenshi.
"Can I? cage asked as kenshi gives him another nod almost embarrassed to say yes.

Kenshi feels him gently press his tip on his anus, already kenshi feels his large cock stretch his hole open with just a few moments of tip teasing. He couldn't take it any longer and let out a loud hiss as cage was inside him. Taking a while to adjust to the large size.

Johnny clearly wanted to pound deeply inside him as Kenshi wrapped his legs around his waist still holding onto Johnny's shoulders. Pushing in at a slow pace at start, the noise of his skin slapping onto kenshi's made him moan loudly. Cage picks up his speed and grunts into kenshi's ear each thrust. Kenshi's hands made their way onto Johnny's face wanting a taste of his lips again as his tongue entered the moron's mouth. He pounds his ass faster causing Kenshi to climax in only a matter of a few minutes as it was his first time with anyone. Cage feels him tighten around his dick as he touched the deepest part if him with each thrust. Kenshi can feel Cage get closer to an orgasm as his liquids burst into his warm hole, continuing to go further in they both feel themselves getting  overstimulated. They both let out their moans at the same time as they finished shaking in each others arms.  Cage pulls out and collapses next to kenshi trying to catch his breath.

This was actually VERYY rushed  and I'm aware that it's pretty short some people like slow burn until it's 2 slow and yada yada I didn't wanna go through all that for this since I'm busy  hoped whoever read has enjoyed feel free to leave tips not like "make it longer🤪" all upcoming chapters will in fact be longer and more detailed than this