𝟎𝟏.

┌──────┐CHAPTERONE └──────┘

┌──────┐
CHAPTER
ONE
└──────┘

SLEEP. WAKE UP. REPEAT was officially Madelyns new life motto. It feels like that is all she ever does now is sleep. wake up and than repeat until the next day. That is how her day is starting right now, by waking up in her bed with her arms tightly around the worn out foxy plush that her brother won her before he disappeared.

Madelyn held on tightly to the worn out plush as she looked towards her bedroom window where the sun was peeking in through her light shaded curtains. She knew she had to get up any minute now but she just felt the sudden urge not too. She looked around her room to maybe find some sort of motivation to get up out of her bed and start getting ready for that interview she has with the career counselor.

Her eyes stopped in front of a frame photo that stands still on her dresser. A photo of her and Fritz. The last photo ever taken of them two together. A day doesn't go by where Madelyn doesn't think about her late brother. She hopes one day she will be able to figure out what really happened to him and she hopes wherever he may be that he at least found peace and is happy.

The sound of her alarm catches her attention as she stretched her arm over to where her alarm is to shut it off. Once the alarm was finally shut off, Madelyn just laid there, holding onto the worn out plush before finally deciding to get the day over and done with.

»»———-  ———-««

"So you are looking for a job?" Steve Raglan, the career counselor asked Madelyn who held a look that says 'she will like to be anywhere but here'.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't" Madelyn told the older gentleman. Steve ignored her comment and directed his attention to the files he had of her and her job history in his hands.

"It says here, that you only had one job...babysitting" Steve mentioned to the young girl as he kept looking over her work file. Madelyn nodded her head, showing him that what he was saying was correct. She did in fact only had one job which was babysitting some of the kids that used to live on her block.

"I guess babysitting just wasn't good enough for you anymore?" Steve questioned as he looked away from the files. Madelyn shrugged her shoulders. "After a while the job tends to get boring especially since they are all grown up and don't need a babysitter anymore."

Steve nodded his head. "Well couldn't agree with you more. Ms.Madelyn Smi-" Madelyn taken notice how Steve stopped himself from saying her last name. She looked towards him to find him staring at her with some kind of look in his eyes. Like he remembered her or something.

Steve closed her files and placed them back inside compartment. "Would you like some coffee or anything to drink?"

"No, I would like for this to be over with so do you have a job for me or not?" Madelyn questioned. She didn't want to wait in this office any longer especially after the look she received from Steve.

"I have one job. The pay is not good but the hours are extremely worse. You're basically your own boss. All you have to do is keep this place tidy, make sure no one breaks in..just keep it safe I should say" Steve told the young girl.

"What is the job and where is it at?" Madelyn questioned. She was slightly intrigued by the job offer despite it not being a good pay.

"Have you heard about this place that was huge in the 80s? All the kids and parents loved that place. Everyone enjoyed their time there and had fun before it was shut down" Madelyn instantly knew what place he was talking about.

The one place she did not ever want to go back to. The place where her brother was last seen. The place that used to bring her joy and happiness like Steve stated.

Freddy Fazebear's Pizzeria.

"So you want the job or not?"

»»———-  ———-««

chapter one is officially
here. I basically have
everything planned out
and how to fit Madelyn into
the movie! chapter two
coming soon :)