Chapter 11

Ash and Serena went to the third class open space while everyone else went to their respective cabins. They kissed fiercely with Serena's back against the wall as Ash warped one arm around her waist and caressing her cheek with the other hand. Serena held onto the back of Ash's shirt with both hands as she moaned softly, her heart racing as they celebrated their bond as husband and wife. When they parted, Serena pulled Ash closer and rested her head against Ash's while stroking his hair.

"Guess what," Serena whispered into Ash's ear.

"What?" Ash asked.

"I love you," Serena said.

"I love you too," Ash said.

Serena smiled and proceeded to kiss Ash's neck. Ash chuckled, tickled by Serena's lips. Then his eyes widened, and he turned his head to the table where his sketchbook and Serena's flowers were lying on.

"You still plan to leave your drawing in Mivashkama's safe, right?" Ash asked.

Serena's face fell, and she groaned while resting her forehead on Ash's shoulder. She was so focused on marrying Ash that she didn't think of putting her drawing in Mivashkama's safe while collecting Molly to attend their elopement. Ash smiled and patted Serena's back.

"Let's do that quickly before Mivashkama or your stepmother return to your cabin," Ash said. "It might be a good idea to pack some of your things so we don't get off with you having nothing."

Serena frowned and lifted her head to look at Ash.

"I don't have any other possessions, but it would be a good idea to grab some clothes," she admitted.

Ash nodded and let go of Serena to get his sketchbook. Serena moaned again as Ash let go of her. She was holding him for so long that she became cold as though she was taking off her coat. Ash came back and took Serena's hand, making her feel better.

They took an elevator to B Deck to avoid bumping into Mivashkama or Oleana at the Grand Staircase. Serena looked back as she and Ash walked down the hall to ensure her stepmother and fiancee weren't around. When they reached Serena's cabin, Serena slowly opened the door and peeked her head in to make sure no one was in. She and Ash went in and closed the door behind her before they went into Mivashkama's room, where a large, green safe was on a table beside his bed. Ash carefully ripped his drawing off his sketchbook and gave it to Serena.

"Thank you," Serena said in a singing voice.

She entered the combination to the safe, opened it, and slid the drawing inside. Serena then grabbed a pen and a piece of parchment and wrote a note. Ash covered his mouth as he snickered while watching Serena write from over her shoulder.

Mivashkama,

You want to see me always wearing the Gieldanstone. Knock yourself out with this.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Serena Ketchum

Serena slid the note inside to stand against the drawing and closed the safe. She took Ash's hand and guided him to her bedroom on the other side of the cabin. After closing the door behind them, Serena opened a suitcase from her closet and filled it with dresses.

Suddenly, Ash and Serena heard a door opening from the other side of the wall. They looked at each other briefly before Serena quickly forced the suitcase closed despite being overfilled. She gestured to Ash to follow her as she took her suitcase and quietly opened the door next to her bed that led to the hall.

"Ms. Serena?"

Ash and Serena froze. In retrospect, Serena should have considered the possibility of Mivashkama sending Morfious to check on her. She turned off the lights and pretended to snore. She hoped that would trick Morfious into thinking she was asleep so he would go away, but the deception only led Morfious to knock on the door to wake her up. Serena rolled her eyes and took Ash's hand as they exited the bedroom and carefully closed the door behind them.