The cognition experiment

I had no idea what I signed for. It was supposed to be an experiment on memory. I had to remember symbols through my touch. I had no idea what my punishment would be if I failed. I'm writing this as a final message to my family, so you know what happened to me. I needed money so when this guy came up to me and asked if I wanted some of course I said yes. I figured it was some influencer giving away money or something. Once I said yes, he said he would see me later so I could join the team for the cognition experiment. I didn't think much of it until 1 a.m I got a knock on the door. Of course, I was scared but I still opened it. I don't remember anything about what happened from me opening my door to me being in the first room. I just woke up there. I woke up in a dark room with a maze on the wall. The twist is the room was dark. I couldn't see anything. If only I paid more attention I would have realized it was a map of the maze I'm in now. I felt the maze map but was confused. I felt the wall until I found an opening. I walked through it then the opening closed onto a wall. I've been in this dark maze for days now. As you will probably see when I'm dead you will see I'm scratching my final story into a wall with my knife. Good bye. I love you all.