Tyler x max❤️

Before this starts. The people I will be doing are as follows.
Max
Tyler
Braxton
Hayden
Ace
Riley
You may request any one with anyone I will do it. I'll ask them if their okay with smut and yeah. If you see the word 'RAM' it is a ship I have with ace, Riley and max. Cuz last year they were very gay with each other. And Riley was seen kissing guys so yeah, also they will only be yaoi so no eg: Riley x f!reader. Or anyone x reader of any gender. I don't want them finding out. So this is only to be with the boys.Cuz this is strictly yaoi. So yeah. And none of these are real. These were thought of as simple fiction and are not to be taken seriously.

☆kanja pov☆
"Ok class..." I slowly blocked out the sound of my teacher as she began to explain what we were going to do for that class. "Boys where have you been!?" She yelled as a blonde and brunette walked in holding hands.

The two boys were non other than Tyler and max, the two who were not to be left alone after an accident with... a broken pen. They were known trouble makers and unfortunately I sat next to max, but it was fine. We shared similar interests, like volorant and league.

Max sat next to Tyler as Tyler clung onto max with a tight grip. "Babe can you let go please?" Max asked with a smile. ... babe? "Max sit in your seat!" She yelled once again but Tyler was not letting go.

"Tyler! Let max go!" She once again yelled. "No!" Tyler yelled startling the whole class. Tyler was not known for yelling but now he had yelled at the teacher twice that day. "Kanja can you get max for me?" She asked when I saw Tyler glare at me "... umm sorry but I do not feel comfortable with that.
Ehehe" I giggled as I saw Tyler smile for the first time.

"Fine then Lincoln! Can you?" She asked as Lincoln stood up and walked over, the moment Lincoln touched max, Tyler stood and punched Lincoln in the face. "Ow fuck!" Lincoln cursed.

♢No pov♢ low key kinda fangirling right now! (〃ω〃)
The teacher was shocked at what the brunette had just done. Tyler began screaming at Lincoln.

I have no more ideas. But this was based off of something that happened today.